PDA

View Full Version : IRELAND ON THURSDAY X

pips
22-05-06, 23:09
Hi all,

Just to let you know I won’t be around as from this Thursday for 9 days.

I am going for a trip around Ireland. I have a couple of pen friends over there who I was always saying that I love to meet. So my hubby went and booked it as a secret holiday for me.

One of them is a lady who mentored me from No Panic who I have kept in touch with ever since. My other pen friend I also met through No Panic.

I’m really looking forward to the holiday and meeting them both. It’s just my social anxiety and nerves [8)][:I]are playing up a lot!

Anyway Take Care All;)

Stay Well.

Love & Wishes,

PIP’S X X X X

Alexandra
22-05-06, 23:14
Hi Pips

Aww thats a nice thing for your hubby to do book a break for you in Ireland (where abouts?) Ive been to Dublin for a weekend but would love to go for longer another time.

I bet you will have a great time meeting up with your pen friends. I know what you mean though re social anxiety, once there im sure you will be fine.

Tell us all about it when you get back.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

alexis
22-05-06, 23:16
Hi Hope you have a lovely time, dont worry about your anxiety etc, they will understand, O yes Dublin, my favourite place...........

pips
22-05-06, 23:34
Hi Alex and Alexis,

Thanks so much for your wishes.:)

My penfriends are in Nothern Ireland Ballyclare and Lisburn. We are then going to visit The Giants Causeway. Then travelling down to the West Coast to a very remote place with no mobile signal. Which is bliss to switch of but a tad worrying to! As although I don't use my mobile much tis there if i need it. So I have all these what ifs wondering around in my mind and the old health anxiety [xx(]is kicking in a bit to![Oops!]

Who said holidays were fun and pleasurable LOL Only Joking ;)

No I'll be fine I'm sure. POSITIVE THINKING HUH!

Take Care,;)

Love PIP'S X X X X

giddy
23-05-06, 07:34
Hello - what a lovely husband you have!! Have a wonderful break - you'll have a great time. Wish I could come with you - my brother moved to Belfast last year and I've not had the courage to visit him yet!!
Love Helen

marie ross
23-05-06, 08:25
Hi,

Have a lovely time, i'm jealous!!!!!! You'll be fine and won't want to come back!

Take care.

Marie XXX

pips
23-05-06, 09:59
Thanks so much Helen and Marie.

I do hope you manage to get to Belfast Helen.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

clickaway
23-05-06, 11:41
That seems grand.

It may be scary at first, but soon after you meet your first penfriend, you will feel more relaxed I'm sure. You seemed fine up in London last August.

I'd love to go to the beaches on the west coast - makes me think of the beach scenes in "Ryan's Daughter".

Take Care,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

trac67
23-05-06, 11:43
Hi Pips,

Have a lovely time over in Northern Ireland, its a great place, my ex mother-in-law lives in Ballymena and I have been over there numerous times and also been to Lisburn and the Giants Causeway, you will love it everyone is so friendly.
Let us know how it goes mate
Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

india
23-05-06, 11:53
Have a great time Pips, i'm off to tomorrow to Cyprus for two weeks. Hopefully we'll be able to report back in the success stories section on our return!

Will be thinking of you, India xxx

darkangel
23-05-06, 12:09
hi pips

ireland is one place i would love to visit and to meet up with No panic mentor and friends is wonderful - i wish u all the best

darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

carlin
23-05-06, 14:22
Hi darling, how fantastic, you will be fine! To be honest, you couldn't be in better hands eh? Take care xxxjean

Piglet
23-05-06, 18:56
Have a lovely time hun :D:D:D:D

Love Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

pips
23-05-06, 23:02
Thanks so very much Lucy, Ray, Trac, India, Darkangel, Jean and Piglet for all your well wishes.:D :) :) :)

I'm feeling quite excited now I just had a chat with my Mentor Penfriend and her hubby is collecting us from the Guest House as he only works down the road. Taking us back to there house. Then we are all going out for a meal. My only worry is i'm not good at eating out as I suffer badly with IBS. [8)] The trouble is they more I think about it the worse I am! [Duh!] I can't win! LOL

Good Luck to you to India I hope you enjoy Cyprus and have a fab holiday. Thinking of you to.

Thanks again all.;)

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X X X

Coni
24-05-06, 09:51
Hi Pips,

hope you have a lovely time in Ireland, which I'm sure you will. It was lovely of your husband to do such a nice thing for you.

I know what you mean about the what if's but once your on your way I'm sure you'll be fine....and it'll be a great chance to just chill out. Thinking about things is always worse than actually doing them ( as you already know).

Good luck and have a great time!

Coni X

pips
24-05-06, 10:28
Thanks so much Coni for your kind reasurring words.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

Karen
24-05-06, 19:00
Hi Pips

I hope you have a lovely time visiting Ireland and meeting up with your pals.

Once there I bet you will be fine and this is anticipatory anxiety.

Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Karen xx

pips
24-05-06, 21:41
Thanks Karen hun,

I hope your ok.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

pips
25-05-06, 10:38
I'm of in a bit Guys. Me Hubby & Mr Panic but hopefully I'll boot him out into the Irish Sea. LOL

Take Care all. I'll miss ya's X X

Love & Wishes

PIP'S X X