PDA

View Full Version : Obsessed or phsycic??

ell1877
20-10-11, 07:12
Hi

I've not been to bad the last few days but during the night I seem to get to sleep ok but then wake from a deep sleep around 4/5 am n have really strange dreams and 9 times out if 10 cancer pops up somewhere in some kind of scenario it's doing my head in obviously Im petrified of getting this awful disease so am I just obsessed with it or am I physcic please don't laugh at that cos I often think of things and then they actually happen so I am generally scared that this might mean something!!!

Everytime I hear the word my ears prick up I watch eastenders and I daren't watch it when tanyia comes on as I don't want to hear it

Does anyone else get like this or am I really just a freak ??

amandaj
20-10-11, 08:29
your not a freak anxiety can do funny things with our brain ,if your constantly thinking about c then thats why your dreaming about it , its like all things with anxiety more we think about it worse the feelings get take care
amandaxx

emmi
20-10-11, 09:31
i will make you laugh my best mate is obsessed with cain dingle to the point she has put her image on a picture with him and put it on Facebook which is only for a laugh and i have been teasing her about me pinching him off her and low and behold it was on my mind for a week i actually starting dreaming about him too lol so when you have something on your mind for such a long period it can interfere with your dreams i wouldn't worry about you getting cancer you are just so worried about getting its effecting your sleep xxxx

ell1877
20-10-11, 14:46
Lol thanks Hun xx

AllInMyHead
20-10-11, 15:00
I don't think you're a freak. When I was little my nanna told me that she was a bit psychic and just before her brother died she had dreamed it was going to happen. For years and years I was terrified that if I had a bad dream or thought something bad, it would actually come true. Sometimes things I'd thought or dreamed did come true.

But I am absolutely 100% sure that I'm not psychic (and no-one else is, for that matter). We often dream about things we are thinking about in the day time. We think about lots and lots of things while we're awake, and every now and then one of them comes true. It's just coincidence.

In the past I have dreamed that I was seriously ill. I still felt very upset when I woke up. But I knew it was just a dream so I didn't dwell on it and soon forgot about it. There are plenty of things to worry about, without worrying about dreams as well lol! xxx