PDA

View Full Version : black eyes please advise needed

emmi
20-10-11, 18:27
hi guys i have been on citalopram now for 6 days and have had some horrible side effects but just now my husband has come home from work and i was in bed ill and he said it looked like someone had punched me and given me to black eyes when i have just looked i have dark circles under my eyes now when i have looked it up it does say it could be a sign of anemia or it could be stress now i have been having panic attacks today due to the side effects of the tablets well thats what i think they where so i am wondering it is because i feel so ill today it is effecting my eyes because anemia symptoms are like anxiety symptoms i know i should not look on the internet for illnesses but i look a mess and it has really upset me. i actually feel 82 and not 32 today x

AngryMonkey
20-10-11, 18:43
Hi emmi,

I was the same the other day but I think mine was down to lack of sleep and a bit too much crying.

I've felt really exhausted over the last few days, i'm on my sixth day too.

Hope you start to feel better soon.

:bighug1:

Angela

emmi
20-10-11, 19:26
just having a bad day today luv really shaking and over anxious thought it would get better x

Anxious_gal
20-10-11, 19:45
If you are low in iron, you would be very tired and dizzy and your eyes and gums would be very very pale.
If you are very worried ring up the NHS nurse or your doctor.
But it doesn't sound like anything to worry too much about, try some cold tea bags or cucumber and a good nights sleep.