PDA

View Full Version : hi im new here

candyc
21-10-11, 00:50
hi im from scotland im new here i suffer from panic attacks dailly im also sufffer from depression and anxiety its so new to me i dont know what ro do or where to go for help im so scared i have been through a lot of abuse in my life im 36 now i have 2 kids who my ex took them from me 4 months ago he wont let me see them now any adgice would be good im not even on any med cause my dr thinks i have fibromylagia i need to get mri and see a neurologist before i can get any meds to help mee i will have to wait months for an app
The only way I can get through life is by going an hour at a a time

nomorepanic
21-10-11, 00:52
Hi candyc

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

pinkdove
21-10-11, 09:44
Hi candy :welcome: to nmp, so sorry to hear tht you are feeling so low at the moment, please take time to browse this site, and find the help you need from other fellow sufferers, it is so nice to know that you are not alone, have you asked your gp for some councilling, as you can't take meds at the moment, and it is also important that you talk to friends and family to get all the support you needs good luck and take care xx

sjrene
21-10-11, 20:41
hi im from scotland im new here i suffer from panic attacks dailly im also sufffer from depression and anxiety its so new to me i dont know what ro do or where to go for help im so scared i have been through a lot of abuse in my life im 36 now i have 2 kids who my ex took them from me 4 months ago he wont let me see them now any adgice would be good im not even on any med cause my dr thinks i have fibromylagia i need to get mri and see a neurologist before i can get any meds to help mee i will have to wait months for an app
The only way I can get through life is by going an hour at a a time
Hi Candy, I feel so sorry for you, where are you in Scotland?. You have a lot going on there, it is a very very scary experience. Distraction sometimes helps, even just for 5mins, try and think of anything you would be interested in and spend a few minutes a day searching on the net for it. If you can distract yourself it gives your body, even for a few minutes, time to recover itself. x