PDA

View Full Version : Female 43 seeks friends to chat.

felinefine
21-10-11, 11:15
Hi,
I have suffered from depression and anxiety on and off since my mum died when I was 17.It came back again when I got divorced,lost my job and my grandparents died all within 1 year.
I'm really suffering now as my dog of 12 years died last month of cancer and it has brought all the horrible feelings back.To make it worse my partner or 12 years just wont talk to me and Im now wondering if we have a future together.
I would love to chat to anyone.Just feeling so lonely and scared right now.

AlexandriaUK
21-10-11, 11:48
Hi I am a long term Anxiety sufferer and have times when its liveable and times when its grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL I am available to chat if you want.
Alex (female)

Beenthere
29-10-11, 21:41
I'm available to chat. Ive suffered with panic attacks for 20 years

goldilockz
30-10-11, 20:56
Hi felinefine,

I'm so sorry to hear about what you've been through, it sounds very difficult. I'm available to chat/ e-mail if you're feeling anxious or isolated. I have suffered OCD in the past and now experience generalised anxiety. I hope things improve for you soon.

x

mattcr
14-06-12, 19:44
feline-

I have struggled with anxiety/agoraphobia for 15 years. Would be glad to offer any insight.

Matt

gungelad
18-06-12, 09:21
Hi

Im north of London and only 29 but happy to chat if it helps. drop me a PM :-)

waunder
18-06-12, 10:04
I am Canadian and do not share your times but I to have suffered with anxiety and depression and have very sad and hurtful things to deal with so if you need to chat leave me a post as well.:yesyes:

Eamon
06-05-13, 11:07
Hi Feline,

I would like to be your pen pal. I am 45 and live in London. I have been in a long relationship which has just ended and now feel lonely and depressed. Its hard sometimes this life. Would love to hear from you and maybe we can offer each other some support.
Best wishes

Christo
13-06-13, 21:15
Hi I'n Chris

I suffer with depression and anxiety, would be your pen pal if you want to chat anytime, you can PM me if you want some support.

Cheers