PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety/Paranoia Attack

ParanoidScotsman
21-10-11, 15:58
On monday there i went to vist my friend and she gave me my xmas pressies early but not to open till xmas day!!:shades: so we had a great chat,spoke about her breakup from her girlfriend:( and other stuff,met her new pooch:hugs: and she said she wanted to come to my town and visit my mum

So anyway on the tuesaday night i text her saying i felt down and lonely,felt like crying for no reason and she text me back saying "Aw Hun,hugs:) " and later on i text her asking if she like poetry...-no reply.

Yesterday i text her asking her if she wanted to come to my town in january(thinking with xmas coming up).....no reply...

Now i'm starting get all anxious thinking "Oh no what have i said/done?,have i done anything wrong??,is she not talking to me??" really paranoid.:weep::weep::weep:

Anxious_gal
21-10-11, 17:54
I dunno, I often friends sorta disappear when I need a bit of support.
I guess that's just how people are, she could be busy, ran out of credit etc. ..

ParanoidScotsman
21-10-11, 21:06
I dunno, I often friends sorta disappear when I need a bit of support.
I guess that's just how people are, she could be busy, ran out of credit etc. ..

I quite often get these kinda "Attacks" often thinking if i have done any thing wrong:(:(:(:(

akira
21-10-11, 21:51
Chances are it's nothing you've said. She might have things on her mind like her recent break up. It seems quite common for people to not reply to texts. I must admit that I've not bothered a few times when someone has texted me a question.