PDA

View Full Version : as any one had breast cancer on here

trish1955
23-05-06, 16:01
i realy need some advice my 53 yr old sister came to see me today and she is realy worried she says she noticed discharge coming from her nipple she says it was gren colour followed by clear and there was like a back colour in it as well realy worried about her please give me some idea what it could be apart from cancer trish1955

smiffie
23-05-06, 16:26
First off, nipple discharge usually isn't associated with cancer, as this happened to my mum when she was 63.

Turned out to be a a normal part of her breast's function, she was told the chances of getting discharge increased with age and the number of pregnancies.

But our family GP told her he was pleased she went in to see him, as other causes might have needed to be considered.

So, your sister really should go to see her doctor about this, ask her to book an appointment, and if you can manage it tell her you will go with her if she needs you too for support..

Best of Luck

Smiffie

eeyorelover
23-05-06, 17:17
check out this link...
http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/problems/problempage191201.htm

hope it helps :)

jodie
24-05-06, 22:35
hi

i think you should tell her to go see her doc just to get it checked out there could be loads of things it could be and it could be making her worry when she dosent have to .
more oftern than not there is nothing to worry about
jo x