PDA

View Full Version : recently i don't want to leave the house?...!!

Littlehelper123
22-10-11, 16:38
Over the past few weeks i havent wanted to leave the house....not because im scared but just because i really dont want to go out anywhere =S

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and its annoying me so much =(

Could this be depression? How can I get over this ? its scaring me a little =S

thanks xxx

tommy1982
22-10-11, 20:22
Nip it in the bud, do not let this build into social anxiety and get house bound

write a little list of goals today, to start from monday, easy goals to meet, which will make you feel good too

1. a walk to the post office

2. a walk to the shop

3. go window shopping

4. a walk to the park

5. around the neighbour hood,

hyppiegirl
22-10-11, 20:28
Yes my anxiety got so bad I ws almost agorphobic so do not give in, go to the library and sit in chair read a book, go smell fruit at the market, get a pedicure how nice would that be sitting in one of those massge chairs with your feet in bubbly hot water.

bobcat
22-10-11, 20:46
Over the past few weeks i havent wanted to leave the house....not because im scared but just because i really dont want to go out anywhere =S

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and its annoying me so much =(

Could this be depression? How can I get over this ? its scaring me a little =S

thanks xxx

Hi

i've been the same as you and not wanting to go out and currantly being treated for anxiety and depression...

i argree with the last couple of posts ..i've been going out everyday and getting furhur each time ist it was a walk to the post box then the shop now the doctors tomorrow a longer walk it feels really good when you've done it xx