PDA

View Full Version : Advice Needed, is this Valium Withdrawal

tommy1982
22-10-11, 20:07
Hi folks

Hope everyone is keeping well, as you know from my previous post, I went into a private health care clinic, for the past 3 weeks to treat my anxiety which got really bad, when effexor pooped out.

I was taken 15 mg of valium for about 2 weeks, I was taper'ed down to 5mg for another 2 or so weeks, and 2.5mg for 2 days then off it,

During the 3 weeks in the hospital I was on top of the world with no anxiety at all, then suddenly my first day off the 2.5mg of valium and only my effexor the anxiety came extremely quickly, last night I have been having very vivid dreams, I am on edge today with anxiety and my head fealt kinda floaty.

It's a real kick in the arse as the hospital had me feeling great, I am back on Monday as I am just home for the weekend, feels like snakes and ladders and I am back at sqaure one.

Does it sound like Valium withdrawal to you ? Or anxiety is back for good until my effexor gets incresed or something else.

I thought 5mg was a small dose.

tommy1982
23-10-11, 16:28
bump

hyppiegirl
23-10-11, 16:48
Effexor was harsh for me so I switched to Lexapro have you changed your dosage of Effrexor?? going to from 15MG Valium to none is a bit harsh even with the 2 week time frame.