PDA

View Full Version : Feeling anxious again :(

debs71
22-10-11, 23:15
Hi everyone,

Tonight I can feel my anxiety rising again after being quite stable for a while.

I would so appreciate some hugs.

Thanks.xxx:weep:

macc noodle
22-10-11, 23:52
:bighug1:

Debs

So sorry you feeling anxious tonight - anything in particular sparked if off honey?

PM me if you want to talk - but in the meantime, take care of yourself and keep as calm as you can and it will pass.

Macc Noodle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:bighug1:

daybyday
23-10-11, 00:49
:hugs::flowers:

suzy-sue
23-10-11, 00:52
:bighug1:It will pass hun ..Get a good sleep .Hope you feel better in the morning .:bighug1:Luv Sue x

Anna C
23-10-11, 21:53
Hi Debs,

I'm sorry you were feeling really anxious yesterday, I hope you have had a better day today. I'm sure its just a blip and it will pass soon.:hugs:

Take care

Anna:bighug1:

anx mum
23-10-11, 22:00
Hi debs can understand how u feel im the same :bighug1:

yvonne_uk_98
23-10-11, 23:09
hi debs,

heres some hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hope you feel better soon.

Anxious_gal
23-10-11, 23:11
Aw hugs :hugs:

snowgoose
24-10-11, 14:52
Hi Debs

Just seen this and must send you a huge bosomy snuggly hug and shoulder to cry into if you need .:bighug1:
Lovely lady .......dont despair eh ? It happens and saps the strength we have built up I know :hugs:

But your foundations are secure and firmly embedded Debs ........just a wobble I am sure .....onward you go now .
Your new future is waiting for you patiently and you are going to get there .
I know it and so do you ..........just be kind to yourself and say ok today was crap ........but tomorrow is a new day to work with .

xxxx

Magic
24-10-11, 16:05
Hope you are feeling better today debs.:hugs::hugs:
I had the same feeling this morning. I had a good cry
My neighbour came round and I felt awful. my face told the story,
My neighbour is retired nurse and having spoken to her, I felt a little less panicky.
It does make you feel a bit better when you can talk to some one who understands, like nmp people are so kind on here. I would be lost without it.
lots love

Hazel B
24-10-11, 17:08
Hope it's passed today.

Sending strength and hugs.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

debs71
24-10-11, 17:52
Thank you kind folk for all of your lovely posts...this site and you all are a true Godsend for me.

Anxiety makes you feel so lonely sometimes.:weep:

Felt a bit better today. Just trying to get on with things as I know that is the best remedy.

love and thanks again.xxx:hugs:

debs71
25-10-11, 03:22
Oh God....

I had been pretty much ok yesterday. Come the evening my Mum - who had been feeling breathless and tired for a while and saw her GP last week who diagnosed 'allergies' - was considerably worse so she had to go to A&E. I went with her and have just returned after 4 and a half hours. She has been admitted to the assessment unit as although she has asthma, she has no wheeze but is still breathless and her BP was 211/99 when she arrived, but thank God has come down.

I am now worried sick. Not only was I very worried about her, but I was also right back in the place I worked when I passed out on the job in A&E 2 years ago. I just about managed to keep a lid on my anxiety as I was so focused on my Mum.

It has brought all of the stress and anxiety I felt when I worked there right back to me, but I am more worried about my Mum.

I know she is in the right place, but still...:weep:

snowgoose
25-10-11, 13:40
Hi Debs :hugs:

So sorry to hear about your mum and hope she is being looked after well and the team have found out what is wrong and treatment started :yesyes:
What a fright for you and your dad and your mum of course .... hope today you are all feeling calmer and your mum is feeling better .

I know exactly what you mean about returning to the workplace where your panic resulted in fainting .........and the uneasiness having to go back with the added distress about your mum .
In similar situation myself at the moment so completely understand how it knocks you Debs .
but brave lass .........you went with your mum and that is another first over with .
I see a lot of strength in your posts which you may not see yourself . We never do ............but you got it so dont think otherwise eh ? :)
snow x

debs71
25-10-11, 17:25
Thank you so much Snow....you are such a huge support to me always.xxxx:hugs:

suzy-sue
27-10-11, 17:18
So sorry about your Mum Debs .Hope she recovers and comes home soon .How was she today ?Thinking of you .Luv Sue :flowers::hugs:

debs71
27-10-11, 18:27
Hi Sue....

Well she is a little better than she was. She is back home now, but not 100% at all. It is worrying as the diagnosis was exacerbation of asthma, but she is not having typical asthma symptoms - no wheeze as she usually has. They did an ECG which we can only assume was fine as she was given no feedback (typical)

I have had her strictly resting since she has been back home. I just hope she gets back to par. It is a strange thing as I have found this has all been a double edged sword for me personally - better for my anxiety in terms of being busy, but not good in terms of worrying about my Mum.

Anyway, life goes on I guess.

Thanks a million for your support Sue and everyone else too.xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hazel B
27-10-11, 20:27
Take care. :hugs:

Beenthere
27-10-11, 21:02
Hi,I've only just found this site after suffering with panic attacks for 25 years. There is light at the end of each episode. Listening to music will help you to start relaxing and it will help. I hope I can help others on this site while also making new friends. Which believe it or not causes me to panic xxx