PDA

View Full Version : lip blisters

selphie
23-10-11, 13:03
hi
im really really woried today i know this is going to sound stupid to a lot of ppl but im scared.

for about three days i have had really painful lips.
it started when they became dry i kept licking them coz they were driving me mad coz of the feeling but i was able to handle that.

but for the last two days they have come out in blisters and they are really really painfull.
today is the worst now coz ive got more blisters and they i just looked in the mirror and my bottom lip looks reaaly swollen now im thinking thats its going to turn into something more sinister like blood poisoning or something coz they are so painfull.
ive tried this stuff for blistered lips but it aint working im sure it shouldent be this painfull please help:scared15::scared15::scared15:

Gemma T
23-10-11, 23:13
I know chapped lips can get very bad so I'm sure its just that. The licking will make it tonnes worse. Go chemist or see ur gp for something stronger.

And stop irratating them xxx

selphie
24-10-11, 11:44
thanks for yor reply i was licking them alot they feel better today but there still dry and scabby im trying not to lick them but its really hard not too.
i think its stress thats causing it do you think that worry can cause it?
:)

Anxious_gal
24-10-11, 15:05
You can get some kind of medicated lip cream, I remember finding it very good after my lips got too dry and sore.
Stress can cause mouth sores .

selphie
24-10-11, 21:21
hi misel sorry your probley getting real fed up talking to me lol but gladly your replying to my post and helping mexx
i have been putting this stuff on for lip blisters but it aint helped.
there dry today but not hurting as much thank god they were so painfull yesterday i know your going to laugh but i googled to hold a teabag on them and theres something in the teabag that stopps the blisters dead in there tracks and guess what......... it worked the pain went but maybe its my head thinking that its worked who knows hey weird.

i think your rite bout it being caused by stress i havent slept for couple of nites ive got this singing audition tomoz and im soooooo scared i was going to back out of it but my freinds wont let me hope they go when my anxiety doesxxx:)