PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye sleep

JoniEdwards
24-10-11, 08:28
Well yet another night of continuously interrupted sleep. I'm so tired but I wake up with a jolt feeling like I cant breathe and my heart is racing and I am confused. I am so tired I just want to sleep thru the night. I'm scared of dying in my sleep. I feel shaky and just plain exhausted.

---------- Post added at 23:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:57 ----------

I hate the feeling of fOcusing on my breathing. My heart starts to pound and my body gets weak and shaky. I just want to be normal and live a long happy life. But I keep thinking I am dying. This is a horrible feeling
l

Jamesk
24-10-11, 08:32
My sympathies. I hate it when I have those nights where just as i am about to doze off it feels like I am falling or my heart is stopping and I jolt awake.

I have nothing to suggest sadly,unless you can get your Doctor to prescribe you some zopliclone.

JoniEdwards
24-10-11, 08:42
I'm so shaky and so scared right now I just want to sleep it's getting worse. Ugh I'm scared. I hate this feeling.

Jamesk
24-10-11, 08:46
I know it's easy to say but try and find something to distract you. If you can get any talking books on your iPod I find this very helpful.

JoniEdwards
24-10-11, 08:51
I am in tears about this I am so tired. I am shaky like crazy and now I am nauseous. I wish this would just go away. I hate this so much. Why can't I just live normal and look forward to things rather then being so scared of death all the time. I am sorry for rambling I just want to be able to breathe and sleep

Jamesk
24-10-11, 09:06
I am in tears about this I am so tired. I am shaky like crazy and now I am nauseous. I wish this would just go away. I hate this so much. Why can't I just live normal and look forward to things rather then being so scared of death all the time. I am sorry for rambling I just want to be able to breathe and sleep

You will sleep Joni - when you get so so tired you will - I know that doesn't make it any easier now, and I know how horrible it feels right now. I would say jump into chat and I will talk to you but i am out of the house at a meeting, on my iPad and so can't access it.

Just hang in there - it feels horrible and I know that feeling so well, but it will be morning soon.

JoniEdwards
24-10-11, 09:43
Thank you jamesk I also can't access chat I'm on my iPod. Thank you for chatting here with me. I'm still really tired but I'm so jumpy every little noise is scaring me. This sucks.

Jamesk
24-10-11, 09:47
I know that feeling - get some really boring books on your iPod.

JoniEdwards
24-10-11, 09:55
Will do. A peaceful couple of hours of sleep would be great. My head feels so fuzzy. It helps knowing someone is there.

Jamesk
24-10-11, 09:59
Hang in there and sleep will come - just try and relax. I sit up in bed and read a book, with the radio on sometimes not trying to hard to sleep works.

I am about to go into a meeting but will check in when I can

JoniEdwards
24-10-11, 10:06
Thank you. ((hugs))

miss polly
24-10-11, 10:32
I'm going through this at the moment too. It's awful!! I'm permanently exhausted but as soon as get to bed my heart starts racing. Then as I'm about to drop off it races super fast and there's no possibility of sleep. When eventually I do drop off I keep waking up and the whole thing starts again. I think I'm going to die of sleep exhaustion. Like you I just want to go to bed go to sleep and not wake up till morning, refreshed and ready to go like a normal person.