PDA

View Full Version : Another Anxiety Attack about my Mum

ParanoidScotsman
24-10-11, 21:10
First off i want to stress this was MY fault.

As i have said my mum is 81 and has old age dementia and every monday he goes to what she calls an "Old Folks club" where they get a cup of tea and chat, watch some one play music...

So I was up at 10am(went to my bed at 4am) and of course my mum was already up and my mum went away at the back of 12 and i had said to her i may just go back to my bed as i was feeling tired and yawning.

I stay up till 4am/5am online to chill out from looking after my mum.

So my mum goes away, i go over to the shop to get something,come back and i lock the door leaving the key in the door as i figure ill just go to my bed for a couple of hours and then go up town.....

Once in my bed and soooooo chilled out i was like"stuff it i'll just stay in bed and get up when my mum comes in" so my alarm which had set anyway for about 5pm goes off and i look ut my window and i see my mum coming in our gate so i was like"cool, perfect timing" then she's looking up the street then speaks to a neighbour and i go and open the our door and my mum is standing freezing saying she could not get in,the meeting had finished early and my key was still in the door and she thought i would still be in my bed, I FORGOT TO TAKE MY KEY OUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!ARRRRRRRRRRRGH and my poor mum who was standing with my neighbour as she had said to her she couldnt get in and said she was standing outside for an HOUR(Mum coming in the gate was her coming from the corner looking up the street for me i find out later) and of course me being asleep i dont know this...

So my mum is FREEZING and im feeling like a right dickhead and i start thinking"oh no no no no what if my mum gets the cold or worse and dies because of my mistake oh no oh no".

My Anxiety has went crazy:doh::doh:

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Feeling a BIT calmer..