PDA

View Full Version : does anyone think this way?

tricia56
24-10-11, 18:44
hi ive got GAD and HA and ive got a viral infection and its made me quite anxiouse cause im thinking wat if i get a chest infection cause ive got this throat virus i know most people dont like bieng ill and i knw i feel worse because i HA can any one give me any advice on how to stop thinking the worse as i cant ask my children as they will just say im stupid its only a viral infection so any advice would be grateful thks

hyppiegirl
24-10-11, 19:04
Yes that is the worst I know the common cold is scary, I always us KISS (Keep it simple Stupid) the virus is just a virus honey and will go away on its own everyone gets a bug now again. thinking about it this way helps when we get a virus it triggers out immune systmen then makes our immune system that much stronger after it fought off the virus.

cathycrumble
24-10-11, 19:17
Hi What you have just said about KISS Wow that is good not heard that before. I always think the worse when I am not well especially now as my nervers are in a sensitive state had a bad year last year maggiage break up house move lost my job went in hospital with water infection had a car crash is was the worst time 2010. and to ad to that my blood pressure went up a bit now I have a fear of having it done but I will now say to myself KISS. That's a good saying Thanky you And Tricia i know where you are coming from. xx

Cathy xx

pinkprincess
24-10-11, 19:37
HI Tricia,

I am ill at the moment, had it a week now, had a kidney infection/virus and still feel achy and pains etc, it scares me as i think will i ever feel better! silly but suppose anxious people always panic when they are ill, i am feeling better every day but still panic! its crazy. xx