PDA

View Full Version : im neww user

kilvosa
23-05-06, 23:37
hi im Anne been reading a lot of messages many are helpful. Thank you

Daisybun
23-05-06, 23:47
Welcome Anne. You'll find lots of help and support here. Glad you've joined us.
Love

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

EebyJeeby
24-05-06, 00:17
Hi Anne,

A very warm welcome to the forum. If you have any questions or would like to share your experiences then do post a message on the boards. There are lots of friendly people here who are keen to listen and help.

Eeb x

giddy
24-05-06, 07:23
Welcome to the site Anne
Love Helen

giddy
24-05-06, 07:32
Welcome to the site Anne
Love Helen

marie ross
24-05-06, 09:46
Hi Anne,

Hope you find a lot of help here.

Take care.

Marie XXX

shiv
24-05-06, 12:15
Hi there and welcome Anne

Shiv x

Karen
24-05-06, 18:42
Hi Anne

Welcome to the forum.

You might find the following information helpful:

First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps)

Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms)

Links post: Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

You will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

kilvosa
24-05-06, 23:16
Hi there thank you for the kind messages. I started having attacks in 2004 and the doctor gave me some medication used to get them so bad couldnt get to work just about managed to take kids to school.Anyway a year later came off the medication had a major op and moved 300 miles away to hull. I was fine but as i dont know anyone and hubby works away ive started again but not as bad. I attend college at night once a week thats my social life ! Anyway dont want to bore anyone but thank you all. All the best Anne

donnka
25-05-06, 04:56
Hi!
I'm a newbe here. I've had my share of panic attacks and I also have been diagnosed with depression. I'm on two different kind of meds. My husband has been great and supportive all the way! He has built a website for me.....(Simply because he wants me to read it!) filled with all sorts of articles that are helpful. One article, "7 Strategies to overcoming anxiety and panic attacks" is very helpful. The website is: www.depressionupdate.info
I hope this helps.
Have a great week!

pips
25-05-06, 10:30
A BIG warm welcome to the site Anne. I do hope it helps.

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X

Alexandra
25-05-06, 13:51
Hi Anne

Welcome to the forum

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

trac67
25-05-06, 16:44
Hi Anne,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

scoobygirl2005
25-05-06, 19:53
Hi.

Welcome to the site. You will find lots of help and support here.

Scooby2005
x x