PDA

View Full Version : Arm pain, rigidity and twitching

j2
24-10-11, 23:17
I am having all kinds of arm pain in my biceps, triceps, forearms and hands. My muscles in both arms keep cramping and ache. Frequently my elbows really hurt and everything is twitching. I am fearful of various nuero diseases as well as several other things. I am trying not to panic but this pain is consuming me. For the record, I am a 40yr old male with a long history of anxiety. I am not on meds and can't afford a trip to the doctor.

Thanks in advance
J2

Darwin73
25-10-11, 13:58
I have suffered with this affliction in the past (went on for over a year!) and it really did my head in. There is a really good website that I would recommend about a condition called benign fasciculation syndrome, the symtoms of which include twitching muscles and aching and cramps. There are lots of people on there with exactly the same symptoms (and no one was ever diagnosed with anything nasty). The address is www.aboutbfs.com (http://www.aboutbfs.com) Hope it eases up for you soon. I did find that once my anxiety was under control the twitches and aches gradually subsided, although I wouldn't have believed that if someone had told me at the time!