PDA

View Full Version : Ive crashed my car :(

lindajane1971
25-10-11, 15:49
Hi folks,

I was doing so good this last month.... today i have written off my car by driving into a parking space while not noticing a car and it drove straight into the passenger side of my car. It was quite a hard impact although neither of us were moving at any sort of speed and my car almost tipped right over onto its side and ive no idea how it managed to right itself up again!! The car is now headed for the scrap yard. :( I was visiting my gran and ive parked in that space thousands of times but i just cant remember at all what the hell happened, i just didnt see the other car and she said she didnt see me either. :(
Luckily i had no passengers and neither did the other driver, and neither of us has any injuries, although now im thinking i may have some but i think its my anxiety rearing its head.......ive a bruise on my left breast and a ever so slight pain bewteen my shoulders on my back, and being a fan of "house" im now slowly thinking that i may have some hidden internal stuff going on thats going to turn out bad.
I took my bp which was 137/92 and then 123/84 my pulse was 77 which im thinking is ok concidering...
Im in pieces now :( im thankful that no one is hurt and a car can b replaced but im just inconsolable :(
why did this have to happen when i was doing so well? Im just a disaster :(

---------- Post added at 15:49 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

Great :( ectopics are back too now

paula lynne
26-10-11, 06:34
Hi LJ, Im so glad you are ok. Youve had a nasty shock ok, so no wonder your getting ectopics and feel awful. You need some TLC and a few days to recover. Your BP is ok, so stop checking it, for your own good. You are not a disaster, things happen in life that we have no control over hun, it was an accident. Cars can be replaced, as you rightly say. Now go and have some cuddles and take a few days to put your feet up as much as possible. :hugs:
Love Paula x