PDA

View Full Version : so scared

anx mum
25-10-11, 21:18
Alot of u know been havin trouble with my breathing im so scared keep getting a fast heartbeat yet at times i feel my heart will just stop. Just wanna be well for my family someone plz help

nomorepanic
25-10-11, 21:28
Remember it is just anxiety Bev and will go when you don't give it any attention and distract yourself away from it all.

We have all been there and you really do need to look after yourself, do some relaxation and correct abdominal breathing and it will get better.

anx mum
25-10-11, 21:31
thanks nicola been trying some breathing exercises today just really scares me think im getting palpertations

Violet1
25-10-11, 22:18
I have an ectopic heartbeat, which is not a problem at all. The palpitations, extra heartbeats were horrendous when I was constantly thinking/worrying about them. I had one of those monitors on for 24 hours, and had about 8 episodes in that time mainly because I was thinking about it all the time and worrying. Now I get maybe one episode every couple of weeks as I never think about it or worry about it. Your anxiety is making it worse. So do something to take your mind off of it x don't worry x x

Kelly326
26-10-11, 01:18
I have the same problem...When my heart starts racing I feel like it's going to stop and I feel like my breathing is so slow. It's the anxiety!!!

eva82
26-10-11, 02:46
Your heart will not stop..we are just hyper aware of every bodily sensation right now. This is why we are having such a hard time. You know I'm here whenever you need me..feel free to PM and we can chat. Xx