PDA

View Full Version : ESA50 Capability form, ATOS.

Bruno58
26-10-11, 08:06
Guy's

It has come to my attention that the ESA50 work capabillity form has been changed recently, the one I have seen is the 03/11 version.

Would someone kindly explain to me the content's of the latest ESA50?

Thanks

J.

Chem
29-10-11, 06:55
Just bumping this up.

What changes are there?

Can anyone help, please? This is a nightmare.

Bruno58
29-10-11, 07:58
Just bumping this up.

What changes are there?

Can anyone help, please? This is a nightmare.

Good question!

As far as I can gather the form has been shortened with fewer questions and some combined...

That's all I know.

I'm not sitting idle...just watching for now...but I intend to bring the situation to head, our 'Dave' needs to come to his senses and not hide behind the 'Act'.

I have watched his party conference speech on-line a few times and printed the full text, he is two faced and contradicts himself...

J.:noangel:

Rous
29-10-11, 08:03
Sadly, I've still to find a politician that isn't that way J. :whistles:

If I find out anything I'll let ye know. :unsure:

Bruno58
29-10-11, 09:41
Rous, one of our local MP's, a conservative as it happens...but that makes no difference...has skin thicker than an elephant's, I know I've met him and tried to pursuade him to give me some help...I didn't hold my breath (it was a few years ago now) I wouldn't bother to ask to see him again, waste of space and only looks after his own position.

:mad:

J.

Rous
29-10-11, 09:57
J Murphy was a close family friend, he helped my mum wae many things but since she died he's not bothered, then again I think he only used my Mum for the publicity if ye know what I mean.

(I shortened his name so it doesnae show in searches, don't want political talk on here lol. ;) )

I think they'll help if it'll make them look good in the press, typical politician that. :winks: