PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am new here :)

PinkRoxy
26-10-11, 09:57
Hello I am new I just found this site and thought it would be perfect for me.

My health history is that I was diagnosed with Irritable Bowel syndrome 5 years ago.
This year my bladder started playing up and was diagnosed with having an irritable bladder and was put on oxybutynin. My bladder gets painful and really urgent enough that it worries me not being able to get to a toilet in time.
I have been having problems with my menstrual cycle too and the period pain is unbearable and I just feel very unwell which my doctor gave me ponstan and paracetemol which wasnt working and put me on the pill and that still didnt kill the pain so she had referred me to a gynocologist to get tested for endometriosis.

On top of that I am also getting tested for ADHD and also I get really bad PMS but being on the pill hs kind of helped that alot.

And to put on top of that I am only 26 years old.

Well that is my history and I hope I will enjoy this forum :)

nomorepanic
26-10-11, 10:00
Hi PinkRoxy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
26-10-11, 10:20
Welcome along Pink Roxy, glad to have you with us, and thanks for sharing your story.:welcome: