PDA

View Full Version : the "anxiety" is coming back and its getting bad again!

f0rest
27-10-11, 05:46
ok so ill try keep this short and sweet people... i was helping my cousin do a report on the chernobyl disaster that happened back in 1986 i believe and i read something about it like "it effected parts of the uk" me being anxiety me thinks i have radiation poisoning of some sort, i know it sounds crazy but this is what health anx does to you!! i think i have every rare disease in the book u name it, ive got it!! im gettimng fed up with this now im getting far too smart for my own good maybe i shouldnt research as much? but anyway heres the things that i think i have because of health anxiety:

vCJD, MS, radiation exposure, some sort of neurological disorder, all round rare diseases ( i even convinced myself i had aids last week for an hour hahaha)

anyway if u suffer from this too feel re-assured that your not alone because this "nutter" here has it all at the moment haha :(.

real symptoms i get (without anxiety)

extreme dizziness, loss of balance, loss of vision/hearing, troubles with memory.

im 17 by the way and i live in scotland.

-kevin

Jamesk
27-10-11, 06:09
vCJC - check. MS - check. Aids - check. Neurological Disorders - check.

Could be me :(

The dizziness is a really unhelpful symptom to have as it can be made to fit so many diseases.

f0rest
28-10-11, 04:34
yeah thats whats worrying me james its always in the back of my mind "what if" :(