PDA

View Full Version : BB is back...

bottleblond
27-10-11, 11:51
Hi folk

A couple of weeks ago, i decided that i was leaving NMP.

As some of you may know (sorry for repeating) but things had became extremely stressful for the mod and admin team and we were working around the clock to keep the site running as safely and smoothly as possible. I also had some issues of my own that i suppose had really got on top of me and i just couldn't continue to deal with both realisticly at the same time because the stress was turning me into an angry, horrible mess and i knew now was the time to make those changes.

I said i was leaving because on reflection, i didn't know how much time out i would need.

Anyway only two weeks later and i am back completely refreshed and feel like a whole new person. I have like i said made some changes and i feel absolutely fantastic.

I want to say a massive thanks to Di, MM, Nic and Suzy Lilo Sue. Love you loads my fabulous mateypoos.

I've missed loads in the two short weeks but i will catch up eventually.

:hugs:

BB no 'e' aka Lisa

xxxx

pinkdove
27-10-11, 12:07
Hi lisa, and welcome back, nice to hear you are feeling much better now, 2 weeks rest just what you needed xx

M155anthr0p3
27-10-11, 12:09
WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

Good to have you back BB. Next time I'm chaining you to the complaints desk...no escape.....:winks:

NMPTed
27-10-11, 12:28
Welcome back BB, MM has worked Me far too hard in the complaints office so thanks you for coming back to help.

The toilets are back to being a bit of a mess as I have been too busy shredding complaints....... I suggest that is your first job.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_13_11.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZJxdm890YYgb)

london
27-10-11, 12:36
well done
god bless

Hazel B
27-10-11, 14:07
Good to have you back!:)

bottleblond
27-10-11, 14:25
Thank you folks :hugs:

Yes MM is partly to blame as he was working me waaaaay toooo hard. I shall have to complain about that. :winks:

xxx

Gemma T
27-10-11, 14:32
Nice to have you back.

Totally know how u feel. I've shut my self away for a few weeks now. For diff reasons but sometimes u just need time to breathe and reboot.

Love gem x x x

bottleblond
27-10-11, 14:36
Cheers hun :hugs:

shaka
27-10-11, 14:50
good to have you back:yahoo::yahoo:

suzy-sue
27-10-11, 15:06
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:: yahoo:: WELCOME BACK BB ..so pleased you feel better now ...Its your round at the Feather Roonies later So no more Sloping until then ..I will get you an extra large Stiff one that you can pay for... and a seat in your usual spot .Courtesy of One eyed Willie ..:winks:..NOW BACK TO WORK..and your shredding duties .. .Luv Lilo -Lil aka SHS .AKA RHS when its raining ..xxx:hugs:

Rous
27-10-11, 15:21
:bighug1:

bottleblond
27-10-11, 17:00
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:: yahoo:: WELCOME BACK BB ..so pleased you feel better now ...Its your round at the Feather Roonies later So no more Sloping until then ..I will get you an extra large Stiff one that you can pay for... and a seat in your usual spot .Courtesy of One eyed Willie ..:winks:..NOW BACK TO WORK..and your shredding duties .. .Luv Lilo -Lil aka SHS .AKA RHS when its raining ..xxx:hugs:

Oh i'm up for a round down the feathers but i'm affraid BB will be on the fresh orange and lemonade with crushed ice. :emot-drool:

Oh Lilo i'm afraid one eyed Willie is now 'NO eyed Willie', he met with a most unfortunate accident courtecy of the sharp end of Big Bab's Brolly!...Willie blamed it on the power cut down the Feathers last Saturday night when he stretched over the flick the light switch to see if the power was back on but Babs tells a whole different story!!!.. FILTH!!

I've been at this dang shredder all day. I think i may have to have another two weeks off due to shredderitis!! :shades:

See ya by the loos at 9 poppet.

BB no 'e'

xxx

bottleblond
27-10-11, 17:01
Right back at ya oor Rous :hugs: xx

SueBee
27-10-11, 19:33
Yey, so glad you're back :yesyes: :bighug1:

Sue xxxx

KK77
27-10-11, 20:57
Thank God for that BB :D

Shall not tell anyone you accidentally locked yourself in the complaints broom cupboard and didn't want to be rescued till you ran out of cheese strings....your secret is safe :winks:

And stop messing with the codes you swine - it's affecting our 'street cred' :lac:

nomorepanic
28-10-11, 00:50
Welcome back BB aka Poppet.

I know that you needed to get away, recharge and then when we dragged you back you would be happy really lol.

You can't separate the 3 Musketeers Lisa cos that is not on lol.

Thanks for coming back xx

eight days a week
28-10-11, 01:19
The big thing I worry about is, does Nic ever get a break?! We all completely understand that ALL the mods, admins and tech people need their own time. Wow, what an incredible thing you ALL do for us by running and maintaining the site and caring bout people SO MUCH that your lives are devoted to it. Bless you all :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

On a more pertinent note perhaps, sing us a song Lisa please, to mark your return :shades: Anything that doesn't involve anyone losing their troosers would be great :D

Welcome back miss bottleblond :hugs:

nomorepanic
28-10-11, 01:27
I am taking a bit of a back seat Peter as I am working on a surprise for you all to celebrate the 10th Birthday of NMP.

I am still here but working hard with Alex and his mate Steve to get things ready for November.

So a kind of break sort of lol.

Well ok not really a break but something that needed doing and whilst I concentrate on that the other admins/mods can keep an eye on NMP.

Hope you are well Peter xx

blue moon
28-10-11, 02:55
Welcome back BBwith no e,glad you feel lot better
Love Petra xx:flowers:

bottleblond
28-10-11, 09:14
Thank you poppets :winks:

BB can tell her singling is loved :whistles:...Good taste you have!! :D

:bighug1:

xxx

bottleblond
28-10-11, 09:16
P.s MM locked me in on purpose coz i wouldn't lend him me best AHEM :lac:

nikk_dolittle
28-10-11, 09:27
BB why do you have loads of numbers under your name? :ohmy:

xxx

diane07
28-10-11, 09:28
BB you are not allowed to leave until you have done as many posts as Nicola :lac:

So either get posting frantically or just resign to the fact that we are going to be here forever and ever and ever.:ohmy:

Good to have you back here mate :hugs:

diane07
28-10-11, 09:29
Its her code nikk, it stops her from ever running away, been stamped on her forehead now.

nikk_dolittle
28-10-11, 09:48
Thanks Di. Was hoping its that. As you know what that Lisa is like ;)

xx

venusbluejeans
28-10-11, 11:05
I am pretty sure i would not like those numbers :winks: or any in fact printed on my forehead. :D

Welcome Back Lisa, we missed you xxxx

KK77
28-10-11, 17:29
I branded BB years ago but she still runs away when she fancies...the slippery eel :lac:

bottleblond
28-10-11, 20:07
:roflmao:

The numbers is a bar code. Myself and MM have it. It's a bit like an animal ID chip. If we go astray, Bootsie types in the code and it shows our whereabouts. It's a booger being electronically tagged!!! Pffft...:lac:

KK77
29-10-11, 00:41
Bootsie even has a 'Zap' button she can press if we're really naughty :roflmao:

:w00t2:

Chem
29-10-11, 02:04
Welcome back :D

Bill
29-10-11, 02:12
The Sparkle of Light

The sparkle of light within staring eyes that pierce to intoxicate the body and soul yet filled with profound sadness consumed with hurt and sorrow with nowhere to go. Lips smooth and soft, tender as velvet of pink rose petals moistened after a summer evening’s rain shower. Silent and still with unspoken thoughts and words that if said would fill the motionless eyes with dewdrops that would fall lonely to the ground to evaporate in the burning desert to be ignored and forever forgotten. Her face filled with warmth that if touched would electrolyse with sensation from her fingertips across her body filling her with heat and wonder that only an ordinary human being could create within another. To behold beauty that even the owner cannot see within their own reflection in a mirrored glass lake. A swan, an angel, a princess that believes it to be a Cinderella. What finer creation can there be than the natural perfection held within an angel with an ordinary angels face called LISA?:hugs:

I've been thinking of you hoping you would come back because the sky in NMP had lost one of it's most precious of glittering stars known as BB.:hugs:

bottleblond
29-10-11, 15:17
BB has been zapped too MM

http://images.crestock.com/4100000-4109999/4101914-xs.jpg

Grrrr Naughty bootsie.

Thank you Bill you lovely sweet man :hugs:

xxx