PDA

View Full Version : eeling anxious. Horrible feelings making me worry

Natalie x
27-10-11, 19:01
Hi. I've been feeling pretty anxious afyer a pain in my stomach about an hou ago. I then felt slightly dizzy and my heart kept going fast. I think it still is and I'm thinking something is wrong as I'm lying down. I'm also fidgety and all these horrible feelings are making me panic. Has anyone ever had this or advise? Thanks x

jillyb
27-10-11, 19:14
Dear Natalie, I am sure it is all just anxiety. I say 'just' but we all know how horrible anxiety is! I have also been having lots of tummy pains and spasms and actually went to the doctor (first time in 5 years as I am terrified of the doctors too) and he is sure it is all linked to anxiety. The dizziness and rapid heart are also typical of anxiety - it's the adrenaline pumping around that causes it. Easier said than done, I know, but try and relax and do some deep breathing. There is some great relaxation music on youtube. I really do sympathise with you cos I know how horrible these sensations are and probably, like me, the more you focus on them the worse they get!!! Hope you feel better soon. x

Natalie x
27-10-11, 19:29
Hi Gilly. Thanks for your reply. I'm trying my hardest not to focus on it. I had all the negative thoughts in my head which maybe caused it to manifest. Hopefully it'll be okay. It's easier said than done though, you are right. Sorry to hear about your tummy pains. Hope your okay :) x