PDA

View Full Version : Really annoyed and frustraited!

Joellie
27-10-11, 23:41
Im really annoyed for many reasons tonight! One of which is that Im struggling to find somewhere just to vent! So trawling through the forum i feel this is the best place for me to have a big old moan!

Im really wound up over the Dale Farm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dale_Farm) debate. My cousin put up on FB a status saying how disgusted she was about how the travellers were evicted and treated violently. But it winds me up because clearly she has a narrow view of it! They dont pay tax and they didnt get planning permission so really they are getting what non travellers would get too..eviction notices! And her friends are pathetic fanning around her agreeing because theyre all sheep! Argh just annoys me so much that people are so narrowminded. I dont agree with the violence but as a tax payer it annoys me that people think they should be left alone to break the law! It made me feel crap because she was liking other peoples comments which were on the same track as me, but not mine! Then one of her friends posed 'yawn' after my comment which was also liked which really angred me! I feel like i cant vent my feelings properly. Just feeling the feeling doesnt seem to help much.

Another thing that annoyed me tonight is that my friend is being a right pain. Ive put another post up before about how she is with a guy who treats her badly but she kept complaining to me about it and then running back. I was getting anxiety back because i cant handle how it makes me feel. And i was starting to feel used as i was doing stuff for her to help her feel better and i felt dropped when he came running back to her. I told her that i dont want to talk about him anymore. But tonight, she ruined my evening by texting me basically saying how much she wants me to like him and that she hopes we will get along. She went on to say how she wants me to be happy for her and that hes a changed guy. Which im sorry, is just stupid. Shes been betrayed by him at least 6 or 7 times in 5 months, takes him back after cheating etc. And wants me to think hes changed? Its stupid! Im happily able to get on with things if she just doesnt talk to me about him. I want her to do what she wants - i just dont want to be involved. But for some reason she thinks that by posting over fb how much she loves him with pictures and stupid comments that im going to liek him.

I just dont like him at all. I want her to stop talking to me about it because its really making me angry with her over it. I feel like im overreacting but really its getting to the point where im afraid when she calls incase she mentions him and i get angry feelings.

I wish i could manage my feelings better! I get so angry over things and it upsets me!!!

Rant over for now :S

Sorry its long, dont feel obliged to reply just needed somewhere to write it all!

Chem
29-10-11, 03:26
Sounds like you need to take a break from fb!!!!

Hope the vent helped. :)

Anxious_gal
29-10-11, 04:51
lol some of the travelers own houses back here in Ireland.
My family used to stand up for travelers...... until a bunch of them parked their caravans near my aunts house and they started picking on their kids and trowing rocks at their windows.........
But not ALL travelers are not the same, but I view them more as a gang.....
I have met a few really nice ones, but I wouldn't go as far as trusting them........

Lol try not to take it personally, some people just are not able to see outside the box, in fairness we can't really form a totally unbiased opinion because we have not walked in their shoes.
just agree to disagree, educate where you can :)

In fairness they weren't hurting anyone and what is the government gonna do with the land now? It cost nothing to let them be, compared to removing them, legal fees, rehousing them and security etc...

The best way to wind someone up is to disagree with them lol they might be doing it on purpose to get a reaction.

you put up a public post about her and her boyfriend?
Do not ever give advice unless people ask for it even they they tend only want to hear what they want to hear.
You cannot help your friend, just try to stay out of the drama between her and her man and be there for her when it all comes crashing down.

She's in love, he's her addiction, he makes her feel amazing and only the person you are in love with can make you feel that way, so she is gonna choose him over everything else including herself.
She sounds young too......

Ugh cheating and whoring around drama, hate that with a passion, more because I have to hear about it and if I feel someone is doing wrong I will tell them.....

Just ignore her posts about him. Just keep your opinions to yourself, unless she asks , but even then....

She is going to mention him sometimes, she is still all loved up........

Try and take a break from all that drama maybe. It won't affect you if you don't let it :)

Yes we wish everyone could be sensible lol some people just aren't able to see what they are doing and can be their own worst enemies.
I have seen my friends mature over time, I have seen them do really dumb things too, but we are all human and make mistakes.

It's hard not to get angry, but try and see where the anger is coming from, I think you are giving to much to your friend, meeting her needs but she isn't meeting yours.

Rous
29-10-11, 05:36
We may not be 'obliged' to reply Joellie but I think ye need a big hug ...

:bighug1: