PDA

View Full Version : another update about my paranoid state.

f0rest
28-10-11, 04:38
well ive been researching alot and its making me really paranoid, even things that probobly wont happen.. like if i waatch a movie about a killer or a demon or something (yes i saw the new paranormal activity lol) i stress about it and i convince myself it will happen to me, like the more commonb things i think about is diseases i google and google and iknow im damaging my psychological state by doing this but recently i cant stop i need to find the answer why my balance is getting worse and why im always dizzy, im stuck and dont know what to do right now so any advice would be appreciated.

-kevin xxx

Meewah
28-10-11, 06:19
Hey me too Kevin.

Strange how the human mind really wants to upset itself by doing things that cause more suffering. I began by watching how my mind gets me into these states. I realised that my mind is driven to anything that keeps the anxiety going, something to worry about. I have been using this site called moodscape. It reminds me to fill in how I am feeling each day by answering a few simple questions. When my mood id great, I am outside working and in the sun. I now know that the most important thing to have is work and even more satisfying is work you enjoy or is rewarding. I now do a lot of volunteering and paid work brings me my money and the volunteering helps me feel good about myself.

Guess what it works. I now spend less time consumed in self pity.

Take Care

Mee

f0rest
28-10-11, 06:44
thanks im starting to kinda believe that im chosing to feel like this and its all made up xx not there yet though.