PDA

View Full Version : Unique Visual Problem

WorriedKid
28-10-11, 08:16
I've been lurking these forums for a while and haven't seen this particular symptom posted also I couldn't find it on Google.

Basically what happened was I was at a party just havin' some fun I was experiencing derealization at the time, but I've learned to enjoy it. All of the sudden I looked at my friend and it seemed as though my vision stopped updating. It was the weirdest feeling ever, even though I was are I was looking in different directions then before it still appeared to me as though nothing had moved. This happened twice, the second time shortly after the first time. Needless to say it spiraled me into a anxiety attack of likes I've never seen.

Please help.

Anxious_gal
28-10-11, 08:31
Do you mean your vision wasn't picking up on movement? Or it was frozen, or a few seconds behind? Sorry I'm not understanding what you are trying to describ,
But if it only happened once I wouldn't let it scare you too much :)

WorriedKid
28-10-11, 09:35
Do you mean your vision wasn't picking up on movement? Or it was frozen, or a few seconds behind? Sorry I'm not understanding what you are trying to describ,
But if it only happened once I wouldn't let it scare you too much :)

Look straight ahead of you, now imagine that the image is staying there as you look around your room. That's what is was like...

---------- Post added at 04:35 ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 ----------

No help?

PanchoGoz
28-10-11, 11:08
Were you drunk? All sorts of things happen when you are drunk.
Also if there were flashing lights they can have a similar affect to what you describe.

teez
28-10-11, 13:49
firstly no ive not had that exact symptom,,but i do have some very odd ones all to do with my sight,,ive been out with hubby driving thank goodness every things normal,,then i just cant cant see,,well i can but its odd like everythings still,,or i get where everythings overly bright and hurts my eyes,,i have also experienced where everything looks miles away or wavy,,our eyes are just as capable of reacting to stress as the rest of us does,,,and we all know about that lol

evil monkey
28-10-11, 15:54
teez, I think i know what you mean about the miles away, or when you look at something at the other end of the room and it feels like you can touch it ? On the tech side...I think that's an eye focus thing caused by being tired (or stress related etc). I used to get it occasionally and be very freaked out by it before i could think "ahh, just tired"

Jack1231
28-10-11, 16:15
I'm pretty sure your desribing what is a pretty typical effect of alcohol, blurred vision. However, you probably perceived it as being a lot worse than that as you are more anxious than the average person. I bet if someone else had that feeling they wouldn't think twice.
If it was something wrong with you it wouldn't be your eyes, it'd be your perception.

WorriedKid
28-10-11, 17:42
I was smoking spice before this. :scared15:

So that was probably it.

Meewah
28-10-11, 22:28
Well, thats how it is with spice. Cool feeling though huh ?

Mee

WorriedKid
29-10-11, 04:44
Hell no.

johnevans7929
05-11-11, 23:39
i smoked some k2/spice too and it kinda messed me up, i feel kinda like i have weird vision sometimes too not that bad just like when im watching something on tv i feel like my eyes cant keep up with it. how r u doing now? felt fine after that?