PDA

View Full Version : Bad day

imjustnotme
28-10-11, 17:09
I haven't been on here recently...mainly because I have been feeling alot better, I've been looking after myself, sleeping well, eating healthy and going to the gym alot but today I had a blip :( just out of know where I felt myself going into a panic attack...I felt tight in the chest and felt sick, dizzy, in a bubble and I was scared and now I just feel exhausted. Slightly worried cos I was meant to go back to uni this afternoon and I missed it and I am missing alot lately but I haven't told them about my anxiety cos I thought it was better and I could cope without telling them...I guess I just didn't want to be treated any differently if you get me?

sarahjb
28-10-11, 21:20
sorry to hear about your day. you're right thou its just a BLIP!! just let it go and start again tomorow will be better. I think you should tell uni. I have GAD and have had it for years. I work in social work and in the last few years I told them I had it because I was having alot of time off work. Since telling them I have now been recognised as having a disability and am now covered by disability legislation. You may be able to get additional support at uni.

Take care & try not to worry (yeh sure) ok try!:)
Sarah