PDA

View Full Version : reiki

magenta_mandy
19-04-04, 17:57
hi everyone,
im going to see about reiki healing tommorow, i will let you all know how i get on.
take care love mandy xx

mandy dennis

kate
19-04-04, 19:27
Hiya Mandy,

Look forward to hearing how the Reiki goes tomorrow! Keep us posted!

Kate x

nomorepanic
19-04-04, 20:04
Mandy

You will find it very relaxing. Don't be concerned if you feel tired afterwards or drained - it is quite normal.

Good luck!

Nicola

magenta_mandy
19-04-04, 21:18
hi nicola,
im really looking forward to it, i usually feel drained anyway but the relaxing im looking forward to.
take care love mandy xx
quote:Originally posted by nomorepanic

Mandy

You will find it very relaxing. Don't be concerned if you feel tired afterwards or drained - it is quite normal.

Good luck!

Nicola

mandy dennis

magenta_mandy
22-04-04, 15:17
hi all,
i went for reiki yesterday and it was lovely it was like having a massage without the hands!!!
i felt very relaxed after and felt good!!
i have also started doing a guided meditation which i find helps.
take care love mandy xx

mandy dennis

sal
22-04-04, 16:57
Im considering Reiki Mandy so im pleased to hear your positive experience from it. I will be in touch soon to find out what happens if ok with you. Take care

Love Sal xxx

nomorepanic
22-04-04, 20:08
Mandy - glad you liked it - I thought you would!

Sal -Take a look at www.nomorepanic.co.uk/reiki.htm for some more info.

Nicola

magenta_mandy
23-04-04, 12:11
hello sal,
yes of coarse you can keep in touch to see how it goes, i do recomend it but as ive look at other peoples problems it didnt work for them but i guess everyone is diffrent.
let me know if you give it a bash. good luck.
love mandy xx
quote:Originally posted by salbrunny

Im considering Reiki Mandy so im pleased to hear your positive experience from it. I will be in touch soon to find out what happens if ok with you. Take care

Love Sal xxx

mandy dennis

jstableford
23-06-04, 23:03
Hello everyone,
I am a Reiki teacher and master practitioner living in Reading. Recently, everyone coming to me has been experiencing panic attacks, so I have taken this as a sign I need to find out more about this! Hence my visit to this site. I wondered if you have heard of distant Reiki which is healing from a distance. If anyone would like me to try this with them, please let me know. You can email me via my website at www.janestableford.com. There is no charge for this, although I would be grateful for any feedback. A possible strategy would be to arrange 3 initial sessions at a distance and then see how to proceed based on the feedback - anyone game to try? I hope you will find this an appropriate use of the forum.
Love and Reiki, Jane

Meg
23-06-04, 23:07
Hi Jane,

Welcome and thanks for your generosity.

I'm sure you'll have some volunteers shortly.

If you have any questions re panic and anxiety that we can help you with please do post .

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

another_adam
12-09-04, 00:32
...oh just noticed how old this topic is and i was just about to email that Reiki teacher :)

sal
12-09-04, 02:07
Hi Mandy

Pleased it went well hon

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
12-09-04, 02:10
Hi Jane

If you are ok with it i will contact you tomorrow.

Love Sal xxxxx

another_adam
22-09-04, 00:32
hey is she still doing the healing from a distance then?.