PDA

View Full Version : Sinus questions

pinkynicca
28-10-11, 20:36
Hey I have a question I have had a non stop headache for over a week in my forehead and top of head.. I'm scared of a brain tumor infact I'm terrified..the headache doesn't go away at all. I just got antibiotics yesterday as the doc is assuming sinus problem. I'm also swallowing a bunch of junk post nasal drip?? I don't know. now my question. Lately I'm feeling horrible from the headache to all the worry.. I feel weird when I walk I'm checking every little thing I do to try and test my coordination.. anybody have any reasons why Its probably not a tumor?

---------- Post added at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------

Also I constantly try to test my eyes.. I was just watching tv and some things I'm having double vision on like pupils or small symbols I squint and it focuses back I went to the eye doc couple days ago and I need glasses since I lost mine but my eyes are perfect.. If there was a tumor causing eye problems wouldnt he have seen it?

swgrl09
28-10-11, 21:19
I always get dizzy/blurry vision with sinus problems, so I would not worry at all. I had a major sinus infection over the summer and ibuprofin did not even put a dent in the headache. It took a few days for the antibiotics to kick in, so give it some time. It's not a brain tumor!