PDA

View Full Version : my wish

cathycrumble
28-10-11, 23:14
I wish I could wake up in the morning and my blood pressure fear had gone. it is soo bad it's ruining my life as a mum to my kids and my relationship. I have a fab life now i am away from my ex husband I have moved on after years of wanting to and now THIS. What is wrong with me I know it's irrational. yet I frighten myself all the time about it. Any advice.

:scared15:cathy xx

nomorepanic
28-10-11, 23:42
Cathy

You need to stop the worrying cos that will make your blood pressure worse and stress is not good for us.

Please don't worry about it if the doc isn't.

eva82
29-10-11, 00:30
Cathy...I know how u feel. I wish so bad to wake tomorrow and be my old self again..no health anxiety, panic disorder, and agoraphobia. Constant worry about our health is so irrational as worrying doesn't change anything..it just causes more unpleasant thoughts and sensations. And although we know this deep down inside, it is such a hard thing to overcome! I hope we can both get some piece of mind more and more everyday until one day we wake up and feel ready to live life to the fullest! Xx

cathycrumble
29-10-11, 00:30
Good advice there nicola.

Especially if the doc isn't I will defo take that onboard I never thought of it that way thank you

Cathy xx off to bed now. xx

cathycrumble
29-10-11, 10:07
Hi love to teach

What Nicola says is right if the doctor is happy with you so should we be. So I am goiing to try and focus on that positive and let the horrid negetive which keeps hounding me telling me to worry I am going to try and let all that float out of my head. My nerves a frazeled so it wont be easy. And good luck to you lovetoteach. I know one thing that would help me is if I can get a job I was finished last nov as I was off a lot with domestic things and they dismissed me I should have appealed as I was covered with doctor's notes but I was to stressed at the time still am.

Cathy xx