PDA

View Full Version : Spammer - enriquez

nomorepanic
29-10-11, 01:05
If you got this PM today then please ignore it - it is a spammer but I understand they sent this message to many members on here. The member is now banned.

Hello Dear,

This might surprise you because we have not met neither in person nor by correspondence, but I believe that it takes one day to know someone either physically or correspondence but believing you can be of great assistance to me on how to commences some kind of joint vanture in your locality with you if you do not mind.My names are Ejercito enriquez Estrada commonly called Madam Estrada Josephe Costal Rica origin, though adapted and brought up in the household of Joseph Estrada the ousted former president of Philippine, was then the special courier mistress of the then former ousted president of Philippine(Joseph Estrada)now on political trials concerning financial misappropriation of his countrys national fund and l am under house arrest too.

While working for him as special courier protocol, Often at time,Joseph Estrada confided most of his foreign investment and sent me often to help him make deposit of metallic truck containing several million of united states dollars on his behalf as his courier protocol officer far in remote countries in Asia, Africa, and carribean he intended having large foreigh investment and properties away from philippine for reasoning ranging from insecurity in philipine. My main purpose of disclosing all this to you in confidentially is for you to assist me liaise of the relocation of this particular fund about seventeen point five millions usd dollars($17.5m usd )concealed in metallic truck box over there in remote country in West Africa unknown to everybody here.The fact that i had discussed with the security companys director that it will be my foreign business partner that may contact them to retrieve the said metallic truck box on my behalf.If possible please reach me through my private email ID,as you know there must be a kind of reservation on this to you on an open medium of this nature for security reasons,as l await your response.

Love.

Enriquez.

PLEASE MAKE ALL REPLIES TO;--

Chem
29-10-11, 01:30
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

That's got to be the worst I've read! Thanks nic.

KK77
29-10-11, 01:44
And I'm the Pope :lac:

Jamesk
29-10-11, 07:49
Damn I never got this and I would have relished the opportunity to help locate $17.5M.

I always miss out.

lucy devine
29-10-11, 07:55
i didn't get it as a pm but as an email, should i be worried?

suzy-sue
29-10-11, 11:43
No Lucy JUST PUT IT IN THE TRASH ,,,..t/C sue x
:yesyes:

venusbluejeans
29-10-11, 12:22
And I'm the Pope :lac:

Are you???? :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

KK77
29-10-11, 12:25
Are you???? :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Master of disguises MM.....

:shades:

debs71
29-10-11, 15:22
I wondered what this metallic truck box was that the postman delivered this morning.....he had a hell of a job lugging it up the patio, not to mention getting it through the letter box....:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

bottleblond
29-10-11, 17:02
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

We sure do get them on here!! :doh:

ElizabethJane
29-10-11, 17:03
My boss gets this type of email all the time. Always delete and report spam. EJ

Magic
30-10-11, 10:59
Well its terrible, Honestly, whatever next:ohmy: