PDA

View Full Version : Don't know where else to put this relationship worry

little kyle
29-10-11, 10:40
Basically my girlfriend wont get in bed nomore it's like top and tailing and when I go out or get out of bed she will get in the bed properly. She goes on that tagged and badoo and I know them sites are like flirting ones and I seen messages on there what she said to ppl

this might be something or nothing but I need advice please

debs71
29-10-11, 15:28
To be honest little kyle, the only way of knowing what is going on is to ask her.

It does seem an odd thing to start doing, assuming that before you were laying in bed together as normal.

It doesn't necessarily mean that she has an issue with intimacy or the relationship, but I would just gently ask her her about it and see what she says, especially if it is out of the blue.

If you don't ask her, all kinds of things will be going through your mind and making you more anxious, so far better to get it out in the open.

Good luck.:)

sarahjb
29-10-11, 21:48
I agree with the others ask her! If you cant talk write it in a letter - its what I do .

Anxious_gal
29-10-11, 23:05
If a partner starts acting different from normal then something is always up. So ask what is up with her :)

little kyle
30-10-11, 22:35
She is just saying everything is fine and why im asking and its like she dont give a flying finger no more she puts the fone down on me when im help and then she dont wanna know