PDA

View Full Version : Male issue

phil06
29-10-11, 19:41
I have seen some white bits in my area which I think is loo roll and I got into a panic attack earlier as there was bits in the foreskin so I fear leaving it there could mean lots build up and I will die or will the loo roll leave or is it something else and not loo roll? :ohmy:

Jack1231
29-10-11, 19:47
Have a shower and clean, if it washes off easily than it is/was either loo roll or smegma, nothing to worry about. I can't think of anything bad this could possibly be

phil06
29-10-11, 19:52
Have a shower and clean, if it washes off easily than it is/was either loo roll or smegma, nothing to worry about. I can't think of anything bad this could possibly be

Yes it's like sticky paper almost removes easily but I find it quite disgusting and get into a panic over it.

Jack1231
29-10-11, 19:57
Worse scenario would be bad hygiene, no worries here i can reliably say.

phil06
29-10-11, 21:48
Worse scenario would be bad hygiene, no worries here i can reliably say.

Could I become ill from the used bits of loo roll?

I do shower twice per day. :wacko:

Anxious_gal
29-10-11, 23:06
If you shower and clean the area, it's always a good idea to clean underneath any skin,or areas where bacteria can get trapped.
There is no reason paper would cause any kind of infection.

london
30-10-11, 00:27
Could I become ill from the used bits of loo roll?

I do shower twice per day. :wacko:

if your loo roll hurt you we all be dead
stop worrying
god bless mate

phil06
31-10-11, 21:10
Thought I'd bring this up today as it's relevant..

Today I seen some bright red blood under the foreskin and it seems quite red could something be up or is it just one of these things? I got into a panic attack over it.

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 ----------

Anybody know? :shrug:

phil06
12-11-11, 18:13
Had to bring this up again today..

I found a little bit of loo roll I think again and I went for a shower to remove it and got some of it off but not it all..

Basically I feel sick..I got into a strange kind of panic attack..my body freeze, I felt sick and got this horrible tight band headache around my head and I feel faint..felt like this last time as this area makes me squeamishly sick under the foreskin.

Does it sound like a panic? I had to give up removing it as I was close to fainting. It really creeps me out the idea of loo roll still there still it ease out it's self? I get thoughts that it will all built up and I will die or something?

Anybody help? :ohmy::scared15:

london
12-11-11, 20:29
it cant hurt you toilet paper wont hurt you no way never
stop worrying it just your mind playing gamea
god bless

phil06
01-02-12, 23:45

I heard showering and using too much soap can actually make smegma worse? I have noticed alot of this white build up lately despite cleaning alot. It's rather awkward cleaning this area..anybody else get issues like this? :unsure:

screwpanic
01-02-12, 23:56
surely you must know if it's loo roll? i mean how else would it get there? do you dab your fella dry after a pee or do you masterbate into a tissue? when you shower do you pull your foreskin back to clean it? folk that don't do this often get a build up of a white cheesy smelling discharge which is excreted from the glands. all the best

phil06
02-02-12, 00:01
surely you must know if it's loo roll? i mean how else would it get there? do you dab your fella dry after a pee or do you masterbate into a tissue? when you shower do you pull your foreskin back to clean it? folk that don't do this often get a build up of a white cheesy smelling discharge which is excreted from the glands. all the best

I get queasy trying to remove my foreskin back as it's sensitive makes me feel horrible it's like seeing blood bit of a phobia in that way. :unsure: I never got the build up before but I read like not drying down there after a shower also doesn't help. Also googling says it needs all removed or you get infection some sites say you can have a small amount as its normal.

screwpanic
02-02-12, 00:09
it is normal but its also normal to pull it back and clean it properly daily that way it won't build up to the point whereby you notice it. the only long term cure is effective washing or circumcision :(

---------- Post added at 00:09 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

females also get it but mostly it will be absorbed into the gusset.