PDA

View Full Version : My 10th Birthday surprise scrapbook - Thank You so much everyone

nomorepanic
29-10-11, 23:37
Tonight Emz (venusbluejeans) interrupted the quiz to ask me to open a parcel that she sent me on Friday.

I was completely taken aback with what it was.

It is a 10th Birthday pressie for me and NMP and full of people's comments and wishes and cards and pictures and loads and loads of embellishments that Emz had added to it all.

I was speechless at the time so sorry for being quiet whilst I looked at it.

I want to thank everyone so so much for sending in messages and for Emz who has spent 3 months compiling it all together for me. It really is a very very special thing for me to get.:hugs:

I know that people won't have seen the finished product so here are a few pictures for you. There are too many pages to post them all so I will just put a few pics up.

Thank you so much people and a special thank you to Emz for putting it all together for me.

saro
29-10-11, 23:43
Glad u like it Nic :) NMP means alot to us all :) so whenever you feel down about all the work you have to put up with u can look at it let it remind u how much we apprechaite it :) xxxx

Rous
30-10-11, 00:09
:bighug1:

Chem
30-10-11, 01:44
Aww that's lovely, and well deserved.

Thank you Nic. :bighug1:

venusbluejeans
30-10-11, 11:34
You are very welcome Nic :hugs:

Everything that was written in that letter was completely true and I sincerely meant EVERY word.

It did take the 3 months to put together but I really enjoyed reading how everyone felt about you and as you said to me last night the messages were really touching.

I am also glad that you knew nothing about it even after all the pm's that have been flying around NMP in the last few months and for that I thank everyone concerned for keeping it a secret from you :D

Also an apology to all those I did not get to, those i missed sending Pm's too to contibute to the scrapbook...........if any of those would still like to send anything then please PM me your message and i will print it out and Pass it on to Nic

For those that did contribute I thank you so much for taking the time to post and PM me the messages they were very moving and some were very humbling to read.

Many thanks again

Emma xxxxxxxx

Ps. Alex there was a reason you were not told about any of it either, so no getting in a strop :whistles:

weeble40
30-10-11, 13:00
it looks great emz well done you xxxx

Magic
30-10-11, 14:05
Well Done Venus. Very clever. I would not in my wildest dreams work how do anything like that. Yvonne has told me me by pnmp how to put pictures up, but have not worked it out yet.
Congratulations to all who run NMP:hugs::hugs:

bottleblond
30-10-11, 19:58
:yahoo:

You deserve it mate

xxx

doodah
30-10-11, 22:33
Aw what a brilliant job you made of the Birthday Book Emma - well done you!

I'm glad you were nicely surprised Nic - not sure what we'd all do without NMP!!

Wendy:D

Butterfly22
31-10-11, 18:44
Wow thats brilliant! you did do a great job Emma.

Glad you loved it Nic xx

venusbluejeans
31-10-11, 18:58
Thank you :D but if it were not for you lot then there would have been no book and certainly not as many entries in it so a big thank you to all seventy something of you who contributed.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_126.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZJxdm890YYgb) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZJxdm890YYgb (http://www.smileycentral.com/dl/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb114_ZJxdm890YYgb&utm_id=7922)

Hazel B
31-10-11, 20:58
Well deserved and a lovely thing to do.:)

suzy-sue
31-10-11, 22:59
You did a fab job of the book Emma .Im so pleased you liked it Nic You deserve it for all your hard work and dedication .Well done...and to all who contributed .. Heres to the next ten years ....Luv Sue x:hugs:

nomorepanic
01-11-11, 21:27
It really is a lovely gift and I can't thank people enough for contributing to it and making it so special for me.

SarahLouise1974
01-11-11, 22:00
What a lovely gift. x x

pinkdove
01-11-11, 22:40
well deserved !!

KK77
02-11-11, 21:25
Venus did a fantastic job. Well deserved present from us all Nic...

Wonder if you could post a few more pics of pages if possible?

Mr.Jitters
02-11-11, 22:16
I didn't get a chance to contribute, but I'm really sorry that I missed the deadline. NMP has changed my life in such a short time. When struggling with anxiety, we all know that strength to keep going is sometimes hard to summon. I've drawn so much strength here.

A belated happy birthday, NMP. And thank you so much Nic!

jill
03-11-11, 14:59
Ohhh what a great job you have done Emma :D:D:yesyes:

A great gift for YOU Nic, :D:hugs::hugs:to show just how much you have helped and changed peoples lives.

LOVE JILL XXXXX

MissSunshine
26-11-11, 17:00
That is such a lovely idea! weldone emma! I am glad you like it nic, NMP has really helped me so a big thank you xxxx