PDA

View Full Version : Terrified - Red dots on tip of tongue

angelique
30-10-11, 05:51
Hi everyone, I have a couple of tiny little red dots on the tip of my tongue and I'm not sure how long they have been there for but today when I checked my tongue I really noticed them and ofcourse I google 'red dots on tip of tongue' and the first thing that came up was 'red dots on tongue HIV'. I am in such a panic now that nothing can settle me. I know I should not have gone onto google but I couldn't help myself. I feel so sick now. Can anyone help?

Anxious_gal
30-10-11, 06:29
They might be taste buds , or google geographical tounge .
If you drinking anything hot , or eating sweets etc . Your taste buds can get irrated and swell up.

f0rest
30-10-11, 06:46
i have them so must be normal :) if it makes u feel better go to your doctors but as i said i have them and they dont cause me any bother xx tc.

peter34uk
30-10-11, 09:58
Hi everyone, I have a couple of tiny little red dots on the tip of my tongue and I'm not sure how long they have been there for but today when I checked my tongue I really noticed them and ofcourse I google 'red dots on tip of tongue' and the first thing that came up was 'red dots on tongue HIV'. I am in such a panic now that nothing can settle me. I know I should not have gone onto google but I couldn't help myself. I feel so sick now. Can anyone help?

we all have them mate. sometimes they inflame for know reason and can feel sore or no symptoms at all.

Why would you be worried about HIV? Haveyou put yourself at risk at some point?