PDA

View Full Version : surviving citalopram

emmi
30-10-11, 09:09
Hey guys not been on here for over a week just want to share my story with you and tell you their is light at the end i have suffered bad panic anxiety and depression for years took a turn for the worse in June this year went to doctors and put me on citalopram aswell as my normal mirtazapine so i am on combination of these my first week was awful shaking anxiety feeling sick not eating really bad side effects which have now started to ease although still not eating is a problem but i feel great been out all day everyday exposed myself to everything i panic about and nothing bad happened these tablets have given me my life back still get a bad day but they re getting less and less. Just want to share my story so you guys know that life can and will get better you just need to give it time

kirgray
31-10-11, 10:26
Hi this is great news, I am going to the doctors today and i think i will be prescribed meds as i have on and off for years but always been to scared to take them, but im going to give it a go! my main symptom is dizziness did you have this at all? and has it helped you?

theharvestmouse
04-11-11, 16:57
I was prescribed Citalopram a few days ago, so far its not been too bad, I did feel sick the first couple of days and my eyes felt weird but I'm hoping this drug will help me.

kaythescamp
06-11-11, 21:24
This has improved me so much i cannot belive the places i have been.ok its only to do my shopping.but i never used to leve the house.i even went to a shopping center and looked around a few shops which was un thinkable a month ago.no where near ( cured) but better hope it gets u back on track