PDA

View Full Version : hi

madmaz
30-10-11, 18:04
hi i am a newbie and dont quiet know if this is for me i suffer from borderline personality disorder wich is hard for me at times. most weeks i want to end it all i am on a new drug called metrozapine i dnt no how u spell it, this is my first week on it i have read some ov the posts on here and i have some ov the symptoms, as for the weird dreams i have them but can never remember them but my partner says i talk alot in them mostly swearing, my partner does not understand my illness one bit, i see dull flashin lights 2. :shrug:

nomorepanic
30-10-11, 18:07
Hi madmaz

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

madmaz
30-10-11, 18:40
thank you :winks:

Vanilla Sky
31-10-11, 10:43
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Paige x

madmaz
31-10-11, 10:56
well this morning has started off crap :weep: some mornings its hard to get out ov bed, i have my theory test on wed morn and dont think i will pass so im bummed out at the min, just had to get that off my chest x

madmaz
01-11-11, 10:26
had a really bad night the dont know any one with the same illness i have, i suffer from borderline personality disorder and its got bad latly, ther are loads ov symptoms and its real hard 2 live with, i have suffered depression since i was 14 and have tried many dif meds i now have a shrink a counseller and a mental health nurse but i go through dark moods where i even think they out 2 get me weird yeh i know, i hope i find other sufferes on here so i can see how they live day 2 day xx:blush:

akira
01-11-11, 13:02
Hi Madmaz,

Welcome to the site!