PDA

View Full Version : Anyone worry about lots of things?

HealthWorrier82
30-10-11, 23:13
I seem to be worried about a lot of things recently is anyone the same?

My list of worries include...........

-Testicular Cancer, -Lung Cancer, -Throat Cancer, -Bowel Cancer, -Stomach Cancer, -Bladder Cancer, -Tumour in my back.

This is because recently i have been getting a lot of pain in my stomach, lower back, lower abdomen and down there plus i have noticed that when i swallow it feels hard like there is a big ball stuck in my throat and i have noticed dodgy looking red and white patches in my throat plus when i eat my chest hurts like a feeling of the food getting stuck and the fact i feel out of breath a lot lately.

I have had a lot of pain and tingling in my back since July.

johnno
30-10-11, 23:40
about everything...

PinkRoxy
31-10-11, 00:29
I think there are so many other things it could be rather than cancer.
WHat you described sounds like it could be anything from Irritable Bowel syndrome, candida or even menstrual problems if you are a girl.

I wouldnt worry too much because I really dont think its a life threatening serious thing, however getting your symptoms looked at by a gp means it will give you peace of mind plus he/she may give you something to help you relieve the symptoms so you then feel alot better.

Try not to worry and go and see your gp
All the best :)

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:27 ----------

not to mention you feeling out of breath thing could quite aswell be a symptom of anxiety, my heart pounds when I'm anxious and then I think there is something wrong with my heart until I learnt it comes when I am anxious.