PDA

View Full Version : Bad morning

mcray1981
31-10-11, 09:24
Hey guys,

Bad morning today - ended up in tears in the corner of the room. Took my wife an hour to calm me down enough to get up. Its so frustrating as I know I'm doing all this to myself - its my bad thinking that is causing me to hurt but I dont know what to do with that. Maybe I'm expecting to change 30 years of anxiety in 10 minutes simply because I now recognise it in myself.

I had a good week and you think "yay - I'm getting better" and then you find yourself back in that place.

Apologies - this is just me sounding off but I'm just so fed up with it. I dont want to wreck my life thinking this way and worrying. I want to enjoy what life I have but I'm so scared to do that.

:-(

madmaz
31-10-11, 10:46
i am glad that your wife takes the time to help u:) my partner does not understand my illness at all i have personality disorder wich is different from split personality, his lack off willing to learn about it makes me mad, take each day as it comes so the saying goes haha :D

Jamesk
31-10-11, 11:25
Hey guys,

Bad morning today - ended up in tears in the corner of the room. Took my wife an hour to calm me down enough to get up. Its so frustrating as I know I'm doing all this to myself - its my bad thinking that is causing me to hurt but I dont know what to do with that. Maybe I'm expecting to change 30 years of anxiety in 10 minutes simply because I now recognise it in myself.

I had a good week and you think "yay - I'm getting better" and then you find yourself back in that place.

Apologies - this is just me sounding off but I'm just so fed up with it. I dont want to wreck my life thinking this way and worrying. I want to enjoy what life I have but I'm so scared to do that.

:-(

What an awful start to the week - sympathies and wishes for improvement for you.

I also get dreadful feelings of letting my other half down when this stuff all impinges on her life.

Really hoping things get better through the day for you.

mcray1981
31-10-11, 13:43
Thanks guys - its eased a bit and now being replaced with complete fatigue (and its only 2pm). Looking forward to getting home and getting curled up with the wife.

Just keep thinking to myself that there must be more to life than this!