PDA

View Full Version : Concerned abt constant needs to Hyperventalite-sometimes for unexplained reasons

Dealtlifesbrutlecard
31-10-11, 11:38
Ever since i had experienced my first panic attack in November 2010 , i have been experiencing bouts of wanting to hyperventilate , which seriously concerns me.

After my first panic attack. Series of tests where carried out and found that my thyroid /Vitamin B12 levels was low:lac:. These was soon put to the levels they should and the actual attack went away. But i have found that i have occasions where i feel i want to hyperventalite. Even though i was told my Vitamin B12 levels are normal, i continue to take the pills because i am frightened if it is low again then i will have to recieve injections. Injections which messed up my arms - in which i have a total loss of function in both arms daily.

I am on propanoal for the panic attacks ,which i take once a day, sometimes i take one and a half if i feel myself wanting to hyperventalite. I am just so concern about these constant wanting to hyperventialating. I dont know whether it has something to do with a recent problem i am having with a new noisy neighbour.

I had recently moved from a property where i lived for over 10 years and i was harassed constantly, not to mention the council refuse to fit radiators throughout and this brought has contributed to the panic attack. I have since moved ( about 4 months ago) and i am experiencing problems with sleep because my neighbour keeps making noise. The Housing Association does not care and they refuse to help , despite being aware of my anxieties.

I have approached my doctor but he doesnt seem to understand the depth of this and states to increase the propanol.. but sometimes i feel increasing it doesnt make much difference.

I also have a hiatus hernia, which doesnt make things easy...

I cannot understand what is happening with my body. I use to be able to travel without any problems. Yes, i have turbulance fright, but with one travel sickness tablet. I am right as rain. Now when i try to imagine myself returning to my favourite destination ( Los Angeles) . I find myself getting anxious and wanting to hyperventalite.. sometimes nothing will be on my mind - like this morning.. and all of a sudden i am wanting to hyperventalite. I am so frightened because i know what damage panic attacks can do.. When i had mine last year. My speech was slurred , i had several ECGs carried out to trace any damage had been done to my heart and my brain function is distorted.

I wonder if you can offer some advice on this please