PDA

View Full Version : Sod The Lot Of Them

smiley
31-10-11, 12:16
Hi Gang , i not been around much lately due to being busy myself and also keeping away from the site as i myself have been a victim of bullying by an ex member of NMP , those of you that have been around a while know who im talking about , and due to this i didnt want to get myself involved in it again as i can easily see how it gets on top of people , as if we dont have enough to deal with we then have to deal with small minded pathetic people who decide that they will pick on vulnerable others , sorry to swear here but it pisses me right off , anyway i decided that this person that bullied me wasnt getting away with it so i reported her to the relevant people on Facebook Msn and anywhere else she tried to get to me , it took some time but finally her , her cronies and even a small child got to the point where they realised they were flogging a dead horse so to speak and left me alone , i guess the point im trying to make here is not to let the idiots win , if we can fight the nastiness that is anxiety and depression then people like the bullies on here are nothing more than a tiny piece of poo on a large shoe , so keep your heads and your chins up , keep an eye out for yourselves and others , AND DONT LET THE SCUMBAGS BRING YOU DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yesyes:

weeble40
31-10-11, 16:34
well said mate, oh god yes i remember that one very well, as you said you cant let em win, and they wont either, its just a shame people are leaving because of all this

hope you well mate thinking of you today xxxx

bottleblond
31-10-11, 18:32
Heidi :bighug1:

Hope you are well mate.

Mwah
xxx

Vanilla Sky
31-10-11, 18:54
Heidi

Sorry to hear this , Hope all is ok now xxxxxxx

tnt808