PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness getting worse.

duke246810
31-10-11, 18:48
Hi, im really scared, my dizziness has got so much worse, i feel really weak and sick, and soso dizzy. Earlier i almost collapsed with dizziness. Im really scared ive got a urine infection as it burns and hurts and i have alot of sharp pain down there, or some other kind of infection down there, and that its spread all around my body and its making me deterioate :( I havnt been able to get a doctors appointment for so long its really upsetting me as they keep saying there is no appointments. And i keep getting pains in the left side of my head to.. Im so scared somebody please help, im scared to sleep and i feel like my throat is closing. I have been doing so well havnt felt anxious at all, so it can't be anxiety :(

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

Its mostly my left arm thats weaker and i can't lift it up or anything, well its really hard to.

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 17:57 ----------

when i stand up my legs are really weak to :(

---------- Post added at 18:48 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Also i keep having bits where i cant breathe and my chest closes up and im really scared because it happened after i ate, but most of the time it doesnt :(

regal
31-10-11, 20:44
The pain in your head and dizziness could be because of low blood pressure perhaps. So don't over exaggerate!! ;) It is not a big deal.

Do you have you urinate more frequently? Does it burn too much? Has the urine changed colour?

Lack of vitamins, bad diet, bad sleep can all cause dizziness and feeling sick.