PDA

View Full Version : everyone has a blip

lucy devine
01-11-11, 11:52
Hiya,
Well you all know from my updates that I've been doing really well with my anxiety and panic.
I did however have a blip yesterday and ended up having a full blown panic attack in the university library...the reason i'm writing this is for everyone who is feeling like they were doing so well then suddenly drop again, i'd like you to remember that everyone has them no matter how well you are doing. It's all about overcoming these little bumps in the recovery road :)
I was initially scared about going back in the library after the panic attack however, I realise it was just a blip and so I'm gonna get my ass right back in there :)
I hope everyone is okay and can take a little strength from this...you can do it! :)
lots of love and lucy hugs
xxxxx

akira
01-11-11, 12:54
Great post, Lucy! :)

saro
01-11-11, 14:45
You are doing so welll hunni!!! We all have blips just watch it come and go, get back up and carry on :) xxxxxx

Kate21
01-11-11, 20:42
just what I needed to hear :-) keep well x

expecto patronum
02-11-11, 13:47
This is exactly how I'm feeling at the moment! Thanks for your post, you're right, we can do it! I think the most painful thing is when your mind makes you question the progress you had been making, that is really getting me down at the moment. Well done for being so positive.

kirgray
02-11-11, 14:14
Good on ya Lucy!! :-) xx