PDA

View Full Version : Trying to be rational....

anxious
25-05-06, 14:06
I am covered in bruises at the moment and have pins & needles in my arm. The rational side of me says, you've just moved house & bruise very easily and you've probably trapped a nerve lifting something.
However, the irrational side says i have something far worse............[Sigh...].............or its side effects from the Citalopram i have been taking for a week and i'm going to die a very sudden death[Sigh...]

isint health anxiety joyous:)

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

hayles
25-05-06, 14:41
Joyous as ever.
all your rational thoughts are the corecct ones. you will be fine!

If only we could take are own advice eh....I am currently suffering from mouth cancer!!!!

Hay x

jackie
25-05-06, 15:42
sounds like anxiety rto me and i am one of those people who bruise easily so i know what you mean there

youll be fine

jackie

Two heads
25-05-06, 16:42
Hi there!
I wrote a thread a few weeks ago about bruiseing and im on citalopram so maybe it is the drug.My doc didnt think it was but there you go!And i get a funny head with them as well.please dont worry hunxxx

Daisybun
25-05-06, 17:12
I bruise real easily, never know where the next one is gonna come from, pins and needles are part of anxiety symptoms. Please don't worry, I'm just about to start citalopram possibly, depends on whether i can pluck up the courage to take them so well done
Take care

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

anxious
25-05-06, 17:39
thanks for your replies, it does help to enforce my rational side:D
thank you

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects