PDA

View Full Version : Help please.

Markoo
01-11-11, 20:36
Im 25 yrs old and from i was like 18 i had small panic attacks which i handled, theyve been and gone and so on.. about a year ago or so ago i started to get bad anxiety/depression and didnt have the motivation to even leave my room to do anything, it went away by itself , i didnt take the medication the doctor give me for the simple fact i didnt want it making me worse.

The past few months ive had what i call a "weird feeling" i cant go out really for meals because i feel weird and agitated when i do.. even when im at home , some of the day id feel fine, then start to feel weird.. the doctor gave me fluxotine which i havent been taking as ive been trying to sort my own head out..

Well today i felt fine all day, i think it was because i was out and about , and i rarely go out because of my anxiety n stuff..

Now ive felt really weird and started to get myself worked up and i was actually sick...

Is this all to do with anxiety? When i feel weird like this i just lie down in bed to try and calm myself down and its like i cant think properly or something and dont want people talking to me...

Its really ****ing me up and its not fair on my girlfriend and my daughter me being like this..

Does anyone else get this weird feeling and get really agitated? Sometimes be sick when you feel weird? I know this sounds silly but i would constantly like touch my face and so on...

Im considering to start taking the fluxotine , i cant keep going on the way i am and i think its something i cant sort out in my own head..

I dont drink anymore ( i didnt drink much anyway ), havent done so for a while, due to the fact that when i drink the next day i basically go into hospital because of major panic attack thats actually caused my arms to vibrate, and have pins n needles in both hands.. the doctor told me it was due to my breathing..

nicola1980
01-11-11, 20:45
Hi I really think its worth u giving the meds a try ive never took fluxotine myself but know people on it and it has really helped them, im currently taking citalopram and yeah it was tough going at the beginning with side effects but im starting to feel better slowly! u might be lucky enough not to suffer any side effects but please bear in mind these meds can take weeks to work properly so u have to be patient and persevere but in my opnion ill try anything to get rid of these panic attacks and the anxiety! good luck xx

Markoo
01-11-11, 20:48
So all my symptoms is the anxiety ? Did u get this urself? I was actually fine all day today for the first time in ages, then felt weird, and threw up, along with agitation and thinking im going to die or something...

nicola1980
01-11-11, 20:52
Id personally say all your symptoms r anxiety, ive had them myself and many more!! ive felt fab today and then wham about 5ish i went down hill for no reason but its still early days for me but im alot better than i was a few weeks ago x

---------- Post added at 20:52 ---------- Previous post was at 20:51 ----------

and i always throw up when i get anxious too!! bleurgh

Markoo
01-11-11, 21:10
cheers for replying.. i feel as if my whole perception around me changes if that makes sense, i had to take a diazepam just now which i dont normally do had a few from when i was in hospital due to a panic attack , really annoying because i felt great all day and was up and about doing stuff, then bang, starting to wonder if its anything to do with sitting at the PC

nicola1980
01-11-11, 21:28
I also had to take a diazepam 2! Just give the meds a try x