PDA

View Full Version : Being to kind!

Hayley1982
01-11-11, 21:16
I'm starting to think I'm to kind and people take advantage the other day I got told by a friend I'm quiet, random, confusing and than I apologise to the person If I confused them and than today a friend called me weird. I would do anything for anyone and wouldn't hurt noone but why do people say these things to me :-(

HarvestMoon
01-11-11, 22:19
They say these things because they perceive you as different. That doesn't mean you're a bad or weird person, you just do things and think a bit differently to them. You need to have self confidence in your abilities and good self esteem so that you can live without worrying about what other people say and think. Of course this is far far easier said than done and is something I still struggle with myself. And I know from experience that certain people will take advantage of me if I let them. Life is hard my friend but there is a lot to live for. Keep trying and good luck.

london
01-11-11, 22:46
I'm starting to think I'm to kind and people take advantage the other day I got told by a friend I'm quiet, random, confusing and than I apologise to the person If I confused them and than today a friend called me weird. I would do anything for anyone and wouldn't hurt noone but why do people say these things to me :-(

just say i am weird but your ugly with meds i get better you wont being ugly
god bless

blue moon
02-11-11, 04:01
Hi
You can never be to kind to people. Just be you.
Love Petra xx:hugs:

Anxious_gal
02-11-11, 04:41
Rule number one : never apologise for being who you are. embrace your weirdness ! Be comfortable with who you are.
find a good friend and ask them to tell you where you are going wrong socially!
For me it's coming across as cold, so I do try and remember that some situations call for a bit more showing emotion .