PDA

View Full Version : Work/Benefits ?

Markoo
02-11-11, 01:17
Hey guys..

My anxiety has had me on the sick for quite some time now.. and me being 25 and so on.. with alot of people these days faking mental health issues in order to be on the sick etc, has basically brought me to the point where i just ring the doctor to get a sickline to give to ESA, as i don't want to give the doctor the impression im just another scumbag trying to get more benefits.. ive been told by family i should be getting DLA.. but ive never wanted to even try go down that road, as ive always thought this shit will go away n ill be able to get back into work, but its at the point now where i know this isnt going to happen..I do have a family to look after aswell and this by itself makes me feel like shit not being able to go out n work..and a question i didnt think id find myself asking but..would someone in my position being entitled to DLA?

nomorepanic
02-11-11, 10:19
It really depends on so many things. You would need to see the Job Centre and complete their forms and take it from there.

Some illnesses aren't covered or they make it very hard for you to claim but every case is different so it would be hard for us to comment.

Talk to the J.C. or Citizens advice and they will help.