PDA

View Full Version : Angry

Witchitygrub
02-11-11, 02:57
Hi guys question do you get angry? moody with panic attacks, almost like your head will burst :blush:

Markoo
02-11-11, 03:13
I get this with general anxiety when i feel weird... aswell as when getting panic/anxiety attacks , i can tend to be snappy and blunt if people talk to me even if there trying to help or calm me down, dont even mean to do it im not that type of person, its not nice at all...

Witchitygrub
05-11-11, 00:03
I get this with general anxiety when i feel weird... aswell as when getting panic/anxiety attacks , i can tend to be snappy and blunt if people talk to me even if there trying to help or calm me down, dont even mean to do it im not that type of person, its not nice at all...

Hi Markoo, I was reading about Anger attacks, sounds very much like panic too, I'm not angry all the time, in fact more irritable than Angry. But i did notice at times of stress/ over stimulation i can get very moody irritable, people have commented on that. I'm like well i cant be chirpy 24/7 right?, who is we all have our moments.

brightwhite
05-11-11, 12:50
Sometimes if I'm having a panic attack and I'm in that moment where it's peaking and somebody is talking to me like my mum and she doesn't realise I'm having one I have snapped in the past sometimes just to get her to shut up and then afterwards I apologise and explain why! Or sometimes I go "I'm having a panic attack just leave me for a minute" (but not very nicely!).

You are right though, most people aren't chirpy 24/7! :)

Magic
05-11-11, 16:29
Yes anger plays a big part of anxiety,Well it does with me anyway.
I lash out like a banshee. My poor hubby. How he puts up with me i'll never know.

xJust_Sarahx
05-11-11, 17:13
Hi
yeh i get angry alot and moody etc, but its all because of low mood, i know i feel like this because i feel that nothing goes right for me, i always feel like i overcome something and them something else pops up, and its like im trapped and so i snap at the slightest of things or i get upset over the slightest of things, i find things pointless and takes alot for me to get up in the morning. So i know exactly what you mean :)

Witchitygrub
07-11-11, 00:53
I i know the stress of it is horrific. :ohmy: