PDA

View Full Version : Pcmht assessment

oh no_1
02-11-11, 10:08
went to docs last monday for first time about feelings, they said i got anxiety and depression :( they gave me prescription for citalopram which still havent started taking yet as still scared, got doctors today to take back a depression questionnaire and see her bout meds which should have been taking for week and half by now, hope she isnt going to be mad????
that mon when i went to see doc bout feelings, she also gave me a number ot ring for mental health team, and got to go see them in 2 weeks it is. im scared as dont know what to expect? wot will thyey ask, say? anyone had one and what happens? please help me? i got a double sided scale questionnaire thing to fill in to take to that with me too but cant concentrate to focus on.

Brownin
02-11-11, 11:28
Well you've made a good start by going to the doctors, I know how hard you was finding it to get yourself there. I don't know much about the mental health team meeting but I've got my first next wednesday so any reply you get from someone could greatly benefit me also, would love to know what to expect :)

oh no_1
02-11-11, 12:30
um ok, well yours is before me so if no one posts will u let me know what they ask, whats it like etc when you got for yours? is yours 45 mins ish? have u got a double sided question/rating thing to fill in ike wit hnubers 0-3 on them etc?

where u from? wot area? how old r u?