PDA

View Full Version : Tmi so don't read while eating

kirstynic
02-11-11, 11:54
So I have posted on here alot the last few days sorry its just this or google and you guys are less scary then google.

So yesterday I had swabs done, my cervix was red according to the doctor which scared me enough, I also bled quite alot.

All day yesterday I carried on having browny bloody discharge but during the night it stopped and when I wiped it was clear.

It was fine this morning too but just went to the toilet and the discharge was back?!

I also realised and this is tmi, that whenever I wear white knickers I always end up with a yellowy brown stain in them even if there is no discharge when I wipe??????

I am having constant pelvic pain which is why I had the swabs and I am paying to have a smear done privately tomorrow as the doctors wouldn't do it as had one when I was 23 and it's not due till next year.

So I am convinced with all these symptoms that I have the big C :(

I am due on my person next week but had this constant ache since last week

countrygirl
02-11-11, 12:21
Just to reassure you, normal womens discharge can be anything from quite yellow to clear. I used to get it at certain times of the month where is was really yellow - even when it was clear to the eye it always dried darker colour, I never wore white knickers but even on brightly coloured ones it was always a stain.

You are having the smear done so if anything was amiss it would show up and remember that worse case scenario is that cervical cancer takes many years to progress from slightly abnormal cells to full blown cancer so the fact you had a normal smear two years ago is very good news.

The most likely cause of all this is an infection in your vagina which again will be picked up by the swabs. You may have endometiosis that can cause constant pelvic aching , have you had ultrasound scan of your bits:winks: because if all above tests are clear then this really is the last one to do to put your mind at rest.

kirstynic
02-11-11, 12:40
Hi thankyou for replying

I had a transvanginal ultrasound and pelvic ultrasound done in April as had a similar pain tho not as constant and the scan was all clear

I had a laporscopy in 2007 and all they found was adhesions which they could not remove all of them.

Do you think that I had a scan 6 months ago is ok I don't think they would do it again so soon

countrygirl
02-11-11, 13:15
A clear scan 6 months ago is wondeful. AS the pain you have now is same as you had then, then its obviously nothing to do with your internal womens bits.

Could it be ibs as I have this and when I get wind usually in the evening I get what feels just like period pains??

Any possible infection in your vagina need not be connected to this ache at all but of course we all lump the symptoms together and come up with worse case scenario

kirstynic
02-11-11, 13:24
Well I mentioned ibs to the doctor and he said that it would not be constant or that low down?

So even tho the ache is worse this time do you think a scan would still be clear, don't really want it done again.

I also have a enlarged uterus and bulky womb apparently?!

I have bad periods really heavy and get a sore right boob 2 weeks before I come on tho even tho had that scanned in may worry that it's always something bad as it gets so sore and lumpy